Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So he went from throwing one player under the bus to the whole team.

What a complete joke of a man.

I got the feeling he was talking about his players having nothing left to give, and on the night would have played their subs given the condition of the team.

Interpret how you prefer I suppose though.

I got the feeling he was talking about his players having nothing left to give, and on the night would have played their subs given the condition of the team.

Interpret how you prefer I suppose though.

I see your point, but you don't say anything in public like this as a leader. These statements are vague and can be interpreted many ways as we just did.

As a leader you say they were the better team and we must improve. You don't say that you would take their bench over the tired legs he has available.

How many games has the RB team played? How many games in a row for their midfielders? I am curious, not making a point. At this stage of the year, even with Kane and Son, all teams are near their breaking point.

Just imagine if we actually played a high intensity game like RB. Our players would be rags according to Jose

If we lose on the weekend to United I'd also like to see this.

No sense in going for Europa. Commit to playing the young guys and hope that we reduce our fixture load by 10-12 games next season by missing out on Europa so we can focus on the Prem and the domestic Cups.

I have to say, I keep seeing this opinion/position posted (let’s ditch Europa and win the league or whatever) it’s a total pipe dream imho. We are so far from being a winning team that I cannot see how missing our on Europe is going to help.

it’ll likely be our best shot back into CL for the following season, so I really don’t want to miss out personally. I could see the spiral back into mediocrity accelerating if we fail even to achieve that.

I have to say, I keep seeing this opinion/position posted (let’s ditch Europa and win the league or whatever). We are so far from being a winning team that I cannot see how missing our on Europe is going to help.

it’ll likely be our best shot back into CL for the following season, so I really don’t want to miss out personally. I could see the spiral back into mediocrity accelerating if we fail even to achieve that.

Like we would get Europa if we tried.

This is the current set up trying . It's a mis managed disorganized chaos of a team. We will be lucky to finish top half and that's with the special one "trying".

That's the cunt that he is. It is always someone else's fault. His players are always so, so shit.

These kind of messages are so detrimental, both short term and long term for the current squad, and long term for squad development, as football players need confidence in themselves and their teammates and new recruits at a reasonable level will not join a shit squad. This is a big part of why I wanted him gone from the second we hired him, and why every loss, although it hurts a bit, fills me with a bit of hope that we are one step closer to the end of his reign. The fucking selfloving, useless cunt.

Last edited:
That's the cunt that he is. It is always someone else's fault. His players are always so, so shit.

These kind of messages are so detrinental, both short term and long term for the current squad, and long term for squad development, as football players need confidence in themselves and their teammates and new recruits at a reasonable level will not join a shit squad. This is a big part of why I wanted him gone from the second we hired him, and why every loss, although it hurts a bit, fills me with a bit of joy and hope that we are one step closer to the end of his reign. The fucking selfloving, useless cunt.
How can any spurs fan be happy with us losing games?

These kind of messages are so detrinental, both short term and long term for the current squad, and long term for squad development, as football players need confidence in themselves and their teammates and new recruits at a reasonable level will not join a shit squad. This is a big part of why I wanted him gone from the second we hired him, and why every loss, although it hurts a bit, fills me with a bit of joy and hope that we are one step closer to the end of his reign. The fucking selfloving, useless cunt.

Joy might be the wrong term but I get what you are trying to say

Back
Top Bottom