Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And therein lies part of the problem. The players confidence has been shot to fuck and there is no joy or fun in their faces, they are not enjoying this at all. Jose is not a people manager, he is not a long term planner, he is not a motivator, he is past it.

I said I won't judge him too soon, so I won't do it. However, last night's performance scared me. It was as if the players no longer cared about anything. I hope it's not them giving up on the manager because that will only make our situation worse.
Probably because they didn't believe they could win, I think they will give up at least for this season. We're out of the cups, we aren't going to get top 5 with all these injuries and no striker, they know they're places aren't under threat and they probably don't give a shit about the Europa.

Probably because they didn't believe they could win, I think they will give up at least for this season. We're out of the cups, we aren't going to get top 5 with all these injuries and no striker, they know they're places aren't under threat and they probably don't give a shit about the Europa.

My guess, too. Still, nothing you'd want to see as a fan. We need some drastic changes over the summer, not only in personnel, but also when it comes to mentality. I can't say I'm excited about what lies ahead.

But his players are definitely shit. They were shit for the previous manager and they are shit now . The only good ones are all injured except 1 or 2.

Dele - shit
Winks - stinking pile of shit
Dier - shittest
Toby - trash
Vertonghen - shit
Davies - shit

Then theres others who are completely a mixed bag like Lamela, Lucas, Aurier, Lloris, Sanchez, Sissoko

We have 3 good players with Kane, Son and Locelso

Then theres the new players who need time Bergwijn , NFatty, Sess

Overall squad = shit.

Yet many of these are players with which some say Poch did poorly for not winning the league.

Yes, they have been shit for a while. Other managers would likely also struggle to play brilliant, dominating football with the current squad. But a quality manager would not shit on their confidence to have them play and feel worse, would not set up to play a kind of football that doesn't fit the team at all, and would not be - and have been for years - a pile of fucking shit.

I would imagine there is such a clause, yes.
Would make sense with the huge salary and what feels like the accelerated descent into the la brea tar pits. That's a dinosaur joke 5. I figured that since you wanted to take us back to the Jurassic period it would be fitting...Hey, Jurassic 5!!!!

Would make sense with the huge salary and what feels like the accelerated descent into the la brea tar pits. That's a dinosaur joke 5. I figured that since you wanted to take us back to the Jurassic period it would be fitting...Hey, Jurassic 5!!!!
I didn't know what a dalek was, and I sure as shit don't know what la brea tar pits are. Everything has turned to ashes in my mouth.

I didn't know what a dalek was, and I sure as shit don't know what la brea tar pits are. Everything has turned to ashes in my mouth.
Tar pits near LA where US kids are told the dinosaurs fell into and went extinct. In truth I believe they do find a shitload of bones there...so not a complete tall tale.

Exterminat, exterminate...

Levy has to go before Mourinho, but that’s obviously not going to happen. We will never win titles if Levy keeps aiming for upper half tables and I genuinely want to believe that only Mourinho can change that. How can we be content for just being a top4 team when there is #1 place in sight? It will be a fight with so many other good teams around but it’s all about the mentality. We clearly deserve to question Mourinho after tonight but we have a bigger problem and bigger picture to look at.

State of this cunt with his phone recording everything, trying to bait a reaction out of Mourinho....

That link is to a piece by that world renowned master tactician Robert Green....

I said I won't judge him too soon, so I won't do it. However, last night's performance scared me. It was as if the players no longer cared about anything. I hope it's not them giving up on the manager because that will only make our situation worse.

Once you bow to player power and sack one manager it will just happen again and again

I’m refusing to judge Mourinho because our team is fucking wank. We have injuries to key players, gaping holes in our squad that need filling, ’senior’ players that consistently go missing and ‘top’ players like Ndombele putting in zero effort (watch Carragher’s MOTD analysis on him and you’ll feel sick).

Reserve judgement until this time next year when he’s had a Summer transfer window and a full pre-season to instil whatever vision he has into the team. Of course, it all depends on Levy unclenching his arsehole and stumping up a reasonable amount of cash to allow improvements to the squad (which we all know won’t happen).

Back
Top Bottom