Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EzVSEuyVIAIqCtA

EzVSExkUYAIAf3P

EzVSE0bVUAU4t6n

EzVSE3PVgAkxBHb

:dembelelol:

The Swedish Chelsea forum have posted an article called "Mourinho, you're dead to me".

The amount of butthurt coming out of them lot is justifying this appointment.

I'm not going to complain about this cunt being hired.

But the moment we lose a few and he stops shaving his beard and combing his hair, ditches the suits for tracksuits and starts fights with the tea lady like the toxic prat he is you Jose in fuckers are getting cunted off.

Unbelievable - we just won away against the side 5th in the EPL and qualified in Europe - and the usual trolls are complaining that we didn't win "in the right way" what utter bollocks.

Poch had us with 60% possession losing games to bottom half teams, Mourinho has us winning games with 40% possession against top half teams ... but sorry that's not the "Tottenham Way"

Go cry me a river, or better yet go jump in one ... sad, depressing bunch of whinging clones

Two EPL away wins in row what's not to like? nice one Jose

So after the “official” news of Man City’s cheating , does this mean Jose won the league with the worst united team in history! ?? He is fucking magic you know! :mourbringit:

Isn’t it funny how Ndombele needs another year, Dele after 4 years still needs time, 5 years wasn’t long enough for Poch to prove himself, but Jose should have taken this relegation rabble of shit and won the treble in two thirds of a season.

Sick of hearing this bollocks about entertaining and "progressive" football being better, both Redknapp and Poch played very entertaining brands of football, that won the square root of fuck all.

We used to take the piss out of woolwich for celebrating the 4th place trophy and an "entertaining" brand of football.

Entertainment for me is watching the team I love win and watching the club I love collect trophies because they are what counts in professional sports.

Give Jose a chance to try and win us silverware, if he doesn't fine, someone else can have a crack.

But for fuck sake stop going on about the "spurs way" and "progressive entertaining football" we haven't won a trophy in over a decade despite this amazingly "entertaining" football we have witnessed, if you find watching your club fall at the final hurdle over and over again enjoyable then that's your choice but I think I speak for a lot of long time spurs supporters when I say this, I want to see us actually fucking win something again in my lifetime and I couldn't give a shit how we do it.

Half way through the season with the strength and depth we have... 33 points is pathetic. No excuses. The results are awful and the football is crap. He’s had well over a year and we’re dreadful in every respect. Poor defending. No ambition. Wasted attacking talent. Decent players left out in the cold. Pointless discrimination and marginalisation of Dele who has creative talent we desperately need. Fuck off Jose. You’re not Spurs. I want passion, attacking football and entertainment. You’re a useless outdated cunt.

Back
Top Bottom