Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Last edited:
Seems like he's desperate to get Schweinsteiger to leave and has been for some time. What I find weird is the fact that Schweinsteger stayed. Surely there are plenty of teams out there (CL-level clubs) who would gladly sign him. So are his wages just obscenely high (so no other club would match them)? Does he really love the weather in Manchester? I just don't get it.

I find weird is the fact that Schweinsteger stayed.
LOL

100-dollar-bills-royalty-free-stock-photography-image-9277437-uBdL6N-clipart.jpg

I think we should keep hoping & praying they stick with him. Once he's outed completely, you can bet your life that Poch's name will emerge. Do we really want the unsettling media circus that would surround the "Pochettino to United" story?
They wanted Mourinho, I reckon they will stick with him for a while. Otherwise they begin to look like a total farce. And we ought to know about the farces we've had with changing managers, periods of transition & the like... let sleeping dogs lie

I think we should keep hoping & praying they stick with him. Once he's outed completely, you can bet your life that Poch's name will emerge. Do we really want the unsettling media circus that would surround the "Pochettino to United" story?
They wanted Mourinho, I reckon they will stick with him for a while. Otherwise they begin to look like a total farce. And we ought to know about the farces we've had with changing managers, periods of transition & the like... let sleeping dogs lie
Poch is being linked with the Madrid job now. Think we will have to get used to him being linked to top jobs as long as he's doing well with us.

Jose Mourinho was sent off for a second time in a month as his Manchester United side drew against West Ham at Old Trafford.

The Portuguese boss kicked a water bottle in reaction to referee Jon Moss showing Paul Pogba a yellow card for diving. Replays showed West Ham's Mark Noble did not make contact with the France midfielder.

#broken

Back
Top Bottom