Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Feel sorry for the guy, don't have all that much against him, besides being successful as Chelsea manager.

tumblr_nrq8nzqdXe1ua2qalo1_400.gif

Last edited:
How can you feel sorry for him?

He's been hugely successful, his time is just coming to an end. Feel sorry for the lowly conference manager that's never got his break and doesn't have two pennies to rub together.

If he'd behaved well on the way up, he might be getting less of a hard time on the way down.

I just can't forget him smirking during a press conference when asked about chelsea stealing Willlian from us. he's a Massive cunt alright.

Once the press realise he's a busted flush, they'll crucify him. He doesn't look like he could handle that. I'm glad - the bloke is a fucking cunt. That conference was quite revealing - the emperor has no clothes, and the town can see it now.
We should be writing for the Guardian. You heard it hear first

Behold the new José Mourinho: United’s glum, passive, powerless manager

http://www.theguardian.com/football...fl-cup?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard

My heart bleeds for the poor soul. Being stuck in that all expenses paid 5* hotel. Bless.
Here's some advice Jose- instead of whining to the press about not being able to escape from the press, why not spend a little more time house hunting?

I'm sure he could have that sorted out in a couple of weeks seeing as raising the money isn't an object & his conveyancer will give him the platinum service. I'm pretty sure his weekly schedule could accommodate some viewings in the same way the average joe manages it when looking for a place to live.

To me, it sounds more like he is laying the foundations to explain his failure when he gets the chop. Didn't settle, hounded by the press, homesick. Cos he can't say he didn't have the financial backing.

Feel sorry for the guy, don't have all that much against him, besides being successful as Chelsea manager.

Did somebody force him to apply for the job in Manchester? Its not like he needed the money. He did it just because of his hugely inflated ego. He could have stayed in London rubbing his appendix all day. But he did not. His choice, his problem. Wish we all had those "problems". Children die in wars and we cry all night because some superrich very privileged guy chose to work away from his familiy to get more rich and "special".

Pochettino has won more games in his last 13 games than Mourinho has in his last 41.

FatalAcidicJellyfish.gif

In fact, SUNDERLAND have won more games in their last 30 games than Mourinho has in his last 41. Consider how shit Sunderland are and how much money Mourinho has had at his disposal for his last 2 clubs. Well and truly found out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom