Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Personally I think his time managing a top flight club is done. Chelsea players ended it for him and have really stuck it to him this season by showing the problem was him (Fuck makes me hate Chelsea players and the club even more). The fact Manu came for him means nothing, it was a "big" name they felt they needed after LVG debarcle. He looks a right miserable fucker doesnt he when you compare him to other Prem managers, I cant see him being someone you would want to play for / work with. I also think his man management is crap and outdated.

Perhaps he just needs to put a smile on his face, stop been sarcastic and get onto the training pitch and just start enjoying been the manager of Manu - I mean fuck I can think of a million worse things to have to wake up to every morning.

Personally im glad Manu are fucked, put up with enough of their fans shit the past twenty years.

He could do an okay job for England than Southgate. My opinion.

Man United's big problem now is not getting rid (loaning or selling) a lot of deadweight in its squad, mostly overrated English players. I need not provide names, everyone should know.

Partially agree with ManU deadwood but wouldn't want Jose in charge of England

We're a laughing stick as it is!

Glenn for me!

He's a Portuguese Tony Pulis, but with an unlimited budget, and yet I'm supposed to believe he's one of the best managers in the world.

Fuck off.

He's a Portuguese Tony Pulis, but with an unlimited budget, and yet I'm supposed to believe he's one of the best managers in the world.

Fuck off.

To be fair, I respect him far more than Guardiola. Mainly for what he achieved with Porto and Inter, whereas Pep was always managing teams with bottomless pockets. That doesn't mean that he is a cunt and plays the most boring kind of football there is.

To be fair, I respect him far more than Guardiola. Mainly for what he achieved with Porto and Inter, whereas Pep was always managing teams with bottomless pockets. That doesn't mean that he is a cunt and plays the most boring kind of football there is.

Pep is a passive-aggressive twat. Mourinho is just outspoken... sometimes too much for his own good. Read Zlatan's autobiography.

Back
Top Bottom