Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The one thing I will say is that he has completely shifted that clubs style and management. He has taken a park the bus outfit and turned them into an offensively minded team.

I believe he has a 3w 1d 8L record against the top 6 this year. Looking at last year's record, I believe they only got one draw. I could be wrong in my quick calculation, but I am on mobile and don't know the best site to research this.

I agree, we need someone in that brings these qualities. I have a different stance on his abilities to succeed here.

But I would also say that many people on here wanted the Jose ethos and his success, but the tables are quickly turning.

By my calculations they have 4 ties-7 losses and 1 game to go against City against the top 6.

Can't enjoy watching Spurs again till this fucker has gone. Next season may as well be cancelled as far as I'm concerned if he's still here. He has nothing to offer, just out dated low block bollocks. He played Levy for an absolute mug.
If he played Levy up front we might have got a shot on target

Ok took me literally. The big 6? Woolwich, Man U, Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Tottenham.

Lets just agree to call it the Big 10:
Liverpool
City
Chelsea
Utd
Leicester
Wolves
Woolwich
Burnley
Sheff Utd
Us

We're definitely in that (runs to check Soton score today on laptop) :disdain:

We go from exciting attacking football to defensive football desperately trying to win something on the cheap, but never quite make it.
Redknapp > AVB > (ignore the caretaker) Poch > Mourinho

Yesterday did feel a lot like peak AVB, which is not really surprising considering he was Mourinhos disciple. However, I think the team is worse than it's been under any of these managers

We go from exciting attacking football to defensive football desperately trying to win something on the cheap, but never quite make it.
Redknapp > AVB > (ignore the caretaker) Poch > Mourinho

Yesterday did feel a lot like peak AVB, which is not really surprising considering he was Mourinhos disciple. However, I think the team is worse than it's been under any of these managers
Remember how excited everyone was to finish 4th and be in the CL? we are that level again, just hoping to be involved sometime

I am saying it is both which is why I think we should move on from Jose

You keep saying this, but why then do you refuse to accept critique of JM even when it is pefectly valid?

We played 3 wingers against Sheff last week even though we had 4 CAMs available and yet you doubled down on some nonsense about him being "forced to".

Why despite poor performances these last games have we not once seen our best players all on the field at once in their strongest positions?

Why despite having 2 or more players in our ranks that can pick an attacking pass is Kane in the centre circle all match (not a touch in the oppo box until 78m) when he should be in and around the box?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom