Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Definitely. It was getting ridiculous how much he would talk down the club at any opportunity.

We had years of rumours about him leaving for another club that were inflamed by the way he'd speak to the media.
When he cried in Amsterdam, he was crying for himself. The final whistle had hardly gone and he was talking about quitting if we won the final, and talking about his "dream" job at Real Madrid. Fuck him. No man who oversees a 7-2 pasting at home in a CL game without apologising to the fans for it bleeds Spurs. I think he had become impossible to work with, and had in fact turned into a chequebook manager.

Unbeliveable that some people still prefers Pochettino than Mourinho. I would recommend you a psychologist.
Mourinho hasn't managed the team for one second and you're already putting him ahead of the guy who made us Champions League regulars and in fact took us to the actual final just 5 months ago. It is an ironic fact that it was Poch's success with the Club that elevated our status to a level that we can actually attract a manager such as Mourinho.

The club needs rid of the manager. I support the club long term by hoping for a Quick Mourinho exit. For that to happen, the results must be bad. Thus, I support the club by hoping the opponents will win.
757.gif

Nothing to see here....

In the lead up to a Europa League tie during the season they went on to win it. Both men continued to work together, so I don't really see this as an issue. If it was, they wouldn't be working together again...

Back
Top Bottom