Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I agree in a certain level he has his utility, but would't Aurier be more suited do mark running players also? You play Doherty and has to play Sissoko togheter to cover what he lacks. Well, it seems there's so many ways to fix this issue and we are not choosing the best, as our playing style during the games has been showing. But ok, we only has 4 players for 3 spots in the midfield and Sissoko will have to play anyway.
I honestly don’t think Aurier would have the concentration required to mark running players so Sissoko has to nursemaid him

There's something about Sissoko that makes me want him to do well.
I can't put my finger on it.

I remember in his early days I was at Wembley watchiing us get beat by Bayer Leverkousen I think in the CL. He was astonishingly bad. Like "who did he pay to get a game for a professional football club" bad. I was convinced there and then he would never play again.

But by the next season he'd actually made himself undroppable and stayed that way for a long time.
Then Mourinho comes in and I think he thought he was a bit of a useless Donkey so dropped him, But then found in the next few matches he was actually pretty useful.
Not everything is about glory or tidyness. Just being able to stay on your feet when challenged, run a bit with the ball etc does have its merits and Mourinho has figured that out.
He doesn't tend to suffer fools.
It tells us he's a great pro and trainer as well as useful. Sissoko is very fit, strong, versatile and covers the pitch . Definitely not one of the first names on my own team sheet but I can see why managers like him.

Depends what you call "ok"; I guess.....

Geezer just spams utter jibberish all over the place.... History of racism and homophobia too.
Plenty of those!!

Not all get banned though

One the other night stated he hated all Americans and slagged off a popular poster

Nothing

Plenty of those!!

Not all get banned though

One the other night stated he hated all Americans and slagged off a popular poster

Nothing

Trolls & WUMs don't tend to last very long if they smear their shit around the football threads....

Back
Top Bottom