Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

skysports-antonio-conte-inter-milan_4762787.jpg
Might catch on, some(else) post it on The Shed End

Thanks for the free counseling and for being the guiding light I always needed.

And I thought I was pretty clear in my post that my desire for a certain type of football doesn't hold weight to what is happening.

I can like something and still have distaste for it. Like Joe Biden or your attempt to sound righteous.

I have no problem debating, but I get tired of the glory hunters on this forum that HAVE to find the disenting voice and nail it to the town square for all to piss on.

Don't question my love for Spurs just cause you don't like my take. Say it's a shit take but don't tell me I am false fan for holding certain thoughts.
Fair enough mate

Thanks for the free counseling and for being the guiding light I always needed.

And I thought I was pretty clear in my post that my desire for a certain type of football doesn't hold weight to what is happening.

I can like something and still have distaste for it. Like Joe Biden or your attempt to sound righteous.

I have no problem debating, but I get tired of the glory hunters on this forum that HAVE to find the disenting voice and nail it to the town square for all to piss on.

Don't question my love for Spurs just cause you don't like my take. Say it's a shit take but don't tell me I am false fan for holding certain thoughts.
I never questioned your love for Spurs. But I am saying your hate for Mou clouds a lot of things for you.
You are taking on a lot of the media nonsense and making it your own. Enjoy your ride with Spurs. It may still end in tears but if it doesn't, you'll regret never getting the most of of this because you may never get this proud feeling again in your life. Take it from someone who has gone through that.

Like being a Northerner who follows Spurs
According to a Dipper fan on here
thats not on? :mourcheeks:
I think it's more to do with the archetypal nature of it rather than anything else.

We've fans all over the cunting place and many of those travel regularly from those places.

Who cares. We're all Tottenham.

They're all Manchester United. So be it.

Back
Top Bottom