Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As much as we need new blood, I would not be confident in Jose spending wisely. Especially before sacking him in the summer and leaving his crappy signings behind....reguillon apart that is..
Imo his time has passed, football is s game where free kicks and fouls are so easily given out that his style of play will no longer work, you just invite to much pressure and eventually well you have all been watching

Urgh. In reality i think he has to deliver champions league football or he'll be Levy'd in May.

I hope you are right but my fear is that a League Cup win on penalties and a 6th place finish will be enough for Levy to keep his crush around.

The trophy will be used as evidence of him being a serial winner and more trophies coming and some sort of not being here long enough/Covid affected season/bad luck nonsense will be used to excuse his terrible league form.

Not only do we have to enure Jose's utterly turgid football we have to endure Jose FC wankers too! Supporters of a man not a football club, absolute fucking weirdo's and now our fanbase is infested with them.
I’m a massive Jose supporter, as well as being a massive Spurs supporter. Am I allowed to be both? I’m also a supporter of the players, ground staff and tea ladies. Basically, a supporter of anyone who is associated with the club.

I thought we all were?

Not only do we have to enure Jose's utterly turgid football we have to endure Jose FC wankers too! Supporters of a man not a football club, absolute fucking weirdo's and now our fanbase is infested with them.
Did you support poch when he was manager? Harry? Avb? Anyone?Support your club back your manager now means youre a wanker

I’m a massive Jose supporter, as well as being a massive Spurs supporter. Am I allowed to be both? I’m also a supporter of the players, ground staff and tea ladies. Basically, a supporter of anyone who is associated with the club.

I thought we all were?

Did you support poch when he was manager? Harry? Avb? Anyone?Support your club back your manager now means youre a wanker

Support does not mean blindly follow without being open to criticism.

If you can't see that there are many out there completely unwilling to listen to or even entertain that there are any faults with Jose then you must not be paying attention.

The idea that fans must "back the manager" no matter what is such a stupid idea. When the manager makes mistakes he should be called out for it.

I thought we all were?
You can be both, why because you are a Spurs fan. Your comments revolve around the Club.

This lad isn't a Spurs fan, he's a Jose fan. They are everywhere, they aren't Spurs. I find it really weird of someone to "support" no club but support a manager.

Weirdo or no, they are here, not uniting a fanbase but dividing it, acting as Jose's security dogs set upon a Spurs fans who dare say anything against their God. Nothing positive about Spurs, they don't give a fuck about Spurs, they are here for Jose.

They can fuck off!

If you can't see that there are many out there completely unwilling to listen to or even entertain that there are any faults with Jose then you must not be paying attention.

The idea that fans must "back the manager" no matter what is such a stupid idea. When the manager makes mistakes he should be called out for it.
I am seeing it both ways. Some people back Jose to a flaw and others put all the blame on Jose. I think it is fair to support the club, support the manager, and support the players but also call them out when necessary. Some people are just taking it to the extreme.

I support Jose, his success is our success but I do question his comments at times and his tactics. Other times I think he gets it spot on.

I also support all of our players but really wish Davies, Winks, and Lucas move on. I put the blame on Davies for their goal yesterday. I put the blame on Aurier and Sanchez for the West Ham draw, Lloris is to blame for the Palace result and their great goalkeeping, Bergwijn missed too much against Liverpool.

With all that said, I also support those players and will back them against any non-Spur fan putting them down. I can say they had a terrible game but also still like and support them as a player.

Everyone I mentioned is open to criticism. Wasn’t suggesting otherwise.
You can be both, why because you are a Spurs fan. Your comments revolve around the Club.

This lad isn't a Spurs fan, he's a Jose fan. They are everywhere, they aren't Spurs. I find it really weird of someone to "support" no club but support a manager.

Weirdo or no, they are here, not uniting a fanbase but dividing it, acting as Jose's security dogs set upon a Spurs fans who dare say anything against their God. Nothing positive about Spurs, they don't give a fuck about Spurs, they are here for Jose.

They can fuck off!

Fair. I would hope every Spurs fan wants the best for the club and needs to show support for the people involved. If it’s a random, then aye, they can get to fuck.

I supported EVERYONE of those managers, there are posts aplenty to support this. I've been a supporter of Spurs for over 45yrs.

I can't stand this Chelsea legend, I hate him for his links to Chelsea. I hate him because I don't like him as a man, I hate him because I can't stand his football. All of these feelings existed before he rocked up at Spurs, doing a 180-degree turn would make me a hypocrite of the highest order. (I hated the man in the raincoat for exactly the same reasons and did a dance when he left Spurs, just as I will when Jose fucks off).

If that's not clear enough: I didn't want him here, I don't want him here, I can't wait for him to not be here.I support Tottenham Hotspur FC, NOT Jose FC.

I supported EVERYONE of those managers, there are posts aplenty to support this. I've been a supporter of Spurs for over 45yrs.

I can't stand this Chelsea legend, I hate him for his links to Chelsea. I hate him because I don't like him as a man, I hate him because I can't stand his football. All of these feelings existed before he rocked up at Spurs, doing a 180-degree turn would make me a hypocrite of the highest order. (I hated the man in the raincoat for exactly the same reasons and did a dance when he left Spurs, just as I will when Jose fucks off).

If that's not clear enough: I didn't want him here, I don't want him here, I can't wait for him to not be here.I support Tottenham Hotspur FC, NOT Jose FC.
So you don’t think much of Jose Mourinho then?

+1 and i'd bet there are a LOT of other fans who feel exactly like this about the man.

"for 90 minutes – you cannot be nice. For 90 minutes you have to be a bunch of c***s. ‘Intelligent c***s. Not stupid c***s. B******s in the sense that you are there to win matches, man."

:mourhandlaugh:

Will you do a little dance if Jose wins the FA Cup or the Europa League?

I've been waiting 20 years to do my fucking dance :pochcry:
Not why I support Spurs mate. I just try to focus on and enjoy the football (if the football is shite that's the only time I'm unhappy supporter), the rest should take care of itself.

It's hard to properly evaluate because of my age but getting to the CL final was a bigger high than I've had winning the FA Cup and League Cups I've seen, that's not to diminish the high felt on those days, great days for a fan (the UEAFA Cup was bonkers but just about that night, for me personally the journey to the game was subdued eg I didn't see the away fixture as I'm sure it wasn't even shown on the TV?)

As a fan there is nothing better than watching your team boss a game of football, dominating the oppo, playing fast, slick, attacking football. The noise of fans signing, not though duty but because they are thrilled, excited.

I've also sat at The Lane with fans bored shitless, no singing (The Man In The Raincoat + AVB post 1st season), so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

Football has to get you out of your seat, great football has you out of it for the entire 90. These days still live in the memory and I want more of them.

Will you do a little dance if Jose wins the FA Cup or the Europa League?
Of course, I would, I support Spurs. Why can't you get your head around that concept?

Just a little point to emphasis what I see a lot since Jose has rocked up, your post says "if Jose wins the FA Cup or Europa League". BREAKING NEWS: Tottenham Hotspur FC would have won the FA Cup or Europa League, there's the difference.

Back
Top Bottom