Joseph Anthony Barton!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It goes to show that deep down he’s
actually a very reasonable , intelligent and thoughtful person.

He obviously just needs a bit of time and space to « reflect « about
things he comes out with , now and again….

A lovely gesture !
It shows that he was made to write this grovelling public apology because his legal team have recommended it to keep his costs down.

He knows exactly what he says, it's calculated and targeted, and he does it to drive revenue delivered to him in the form of clicks, social media engagement and ad revenue from his podcast.

It goes to show that deep down he’s
actually a very reasonable , intelligent and thoughtful person.

He obviously just needs a bit of time and space to « reflect « about
things he comes out with , now and again….

A thoroughly lovely gesture ! IMO

:adesalute:
I can't tell if you are being sarcastic. He was forced to write the apology for, I assume, less damages.

Chat shit get banged seems rather apt.

It shows that he was made to write this grovelling public apology because his legal team have recommended it to keep his costs down.

He knows exactly what he says, it's calculated and targeted, and he does it to drive revenue delivered to him in the form of clicks, social media engagement and ad revenue from his podcast.

1000000000000 %

( I was being ironic) …

To add to his troubles; he’ll have had to pay his own legal advisers too of course.
( And they don’t come cheap …. )

( I’m guessing they may have
“helped “ him compose his latest missive on “X” too … ( for a fee ) .

Hopefully JB has got some learnings
out of all this …. (but Í wouldnt líke to bet on it ) .

Thanks for original post on this; it did make me laugh!

He’s as remarkable as he is odious IMO. …and his bank account will be 100 odd K lighter now too !

Last edited:
1000000000000 %

( I was being ironic) …

To add to his troubles; he’ll have had to pay his own legal advisers too of course.
( And they don’t come cheap …. )

( I’m guessing they may have
“helped “ him compose his latest missive on “X” too … ( for a fee ) .

Hopefully JB has got some learnings
out of all this …. (but Í wouldnt líke to bet on it ) .

Thanks for original post on this; it did make me laugh!

He’s as remarkable as he is odious IMO. …and his bank account will be 100 odd K lighter now too !
He will have to pay £75k damages, his lawyers and 90% of Vine's lawyers. It went to court so there are barrister fees included. I am guessing £250k overall (but it could be much more).

He will have to pay £75k damages, his lawyers and 90% of Vine's lawyers. It went to court so there are barrister fees included. I am guessing £250k overall.

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

As I said I hope he’ ll learn something from this whole experience ..

# B.F. Skinner etc

But I doubt he will …..

Last edited:
Apparently a group of the pathetic gimps that worship him and his edgelord anti-woke bollocks have crowdfunded the bulk of it...............

What a pathetic word we live in.
They also deserve to get completly fleeced the thick cunts. Barry from Basildon living in his hovel above the Chinese following the divorce from his Mrs, digs deep in his pockets to financially help out a multimillionaire footballer because he doesn't like women commentators.

:dembelelol:

Back
Top Bottom