Joshua Onomah

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think he was nearly our worst midfielder in Germany, Eriksen was poor by his own standards while Mason and Carroll were completely overmatched.

Who's written him off ?
"I haven't seen anything from him yet that has impressed me, not even something that eludes to something more (a stepover, beating a man, a powerful strike, just havent seen any indication of what potential he may have yet)"

"I can only trust that Poch has seen something I haven't, because he looks very ordinary at the moment."

"I haven't seen anything from him yet that has impressed me, not even something that eludes to something more (a stepover, beating a man, a powerful strike, just havent seen any indication of what potential he may have yet)"

"I can only trust that Poch has seen something I haven't, because he looks very ordinary at the moment."

What's unfair about that?

Sexy H
ok18hdN.png

:ledleylick:

Back
Top Bottom