Juan Foyth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was waiting for his name to jump the list after that assist. Let’s not get ideas of grandeur. He’s not ready for the first team, simple. I’d be happy to send him out on loan for a full season though. Somewhere like Italy would be better I think then one of the lower leagues in England. Someone needs to tell him to hit the weights as well, specifically some shoulder exercises!

Foyth has lots of talent, but his problem is experience, I would certainly try to loan him. He needs to develop his concentration and become more reliable with the ball. By the moment he seems a very confident young player with a lot of talent, but needs to develop his game to be more reliable.
Should have been loaned out last year. We’d be in a better position to judge him now.

We should loan him out asap so that we could assess him next summer.

Foyth isn't as weak as some people think he is.

He's not van Dijk level strength, of course not. But he bullied Michael Antonio in the League Cup and he's given plenty of more experienced defenders a hard time. I've seen Sanchez bullied more (though of course he's played more)

If he isn't going to be playing week in week out, then yes, he needs a loan. If Mourinho is happy with Alderweireld, Sanchez, Dier and Tanganga as our four centre backs, then loan Foyth out and give him a full season of games and then see where we are at the following year when Alderweireld is another year older etc.

I think with all the games we are going to get coming thick and fast at the start of the season it'll be worth keeping him at least until it settles down slowly. We have until late October I believe to loan him out.

He's not van Dijk level strength, of course not. But he bullied Michael Antonio in the League Cup and he's given plenty of more experienced defenders a hard time. I've seen Sanchez bullied more (though of course he's played more)

If he isn't going to be playing week in week out, then yes, he needs a loan. If Mourinho is happy with Alderweireld, Sanchez, Dier and Tanganga as our four centre backs, then loan Foyth out and give him a full season of games and then see where we are at the following year when Alderweireld is another year older etc.

I think with all the games we are going to get coming thick and fast at the start of the season it'll be worth keeping him at least until it settles down slowly. We have until late October I believe to loan him out.
If that is the case then would not loan any more players until 1st October.

Weakness is not the problem I see with Foyth, it’s experience, he’s very naive at times and makes mistakes that he shouldn’t.

Only playing time will solve this.

Should have been loaned out last year. We’d be in a better position to judge him now.

We should loan him out asap so that we could assess him next summer.
Vert is already gone. If we let Foyth go out on loan as well, we'll be very light in the CB department. Don't see us buying a CB especially when we need more priority reinforcements in both fullback positions, an extra striker, and even a playmaker.

Vert is already gone. If we let Foyth go out on loan as well, we'll be very light in the CB department. Don't see us buying a CB especially when we need more priority reinforcements in both fullback positions, an extra striker, and even a playmaker.
If we hold onto him, we will be in the same position as we are currently in next year.

If we do hold onto him, he has to be played in every EL and FA cup games, otherwise we'd be wasting our time again.

It’s both age and experience. The male brain isn’t fully developed until age 25. Men under the age of 25 are more prone to risk-taking and are less consequential in their decision-making. This is accepted scientifically.
In my experience, men's brains very rarely fully develop!!!!!!

:mourpointlaugh: :mourpointlaugh: :mourpointlaugh: :mourpointlaugh: :mourpointlaugh: :mourpointlaugh: :mourpointlaugh:

Wait...... You've a boyfriend that's a West Ham fan as well?

Scrubbs up pretty well tbh.... You can understand how I got duped, can't ya.....

13681c2ff0fbe9508fef820979ab682d.jpg

...Still, I love it when he brings me flowers. :)

Back
Top Bottom