Judas is on Twitter

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It is what he wants. It is always about  him. His former players have hinted at what a psycho he is. He doesn't understand what is to feel empathy.
I can feel how I want about him. He isn't entitled to having everyone loving him.
I don't wish him dead, I doubt any one does, but, yes, I will be having a party...

It is what he wants. It is always about  him. His former players have hinted at what a psycho he is. He doesn't understand what is to feel empathy.
I can feel how I want about him. He isn't entitled to having everyone loving him.
I don't wish him dead, I doubt any one does, but, yes, I will be having a party...
I had a rehearsal party today, jelly and ice cream for afters! 🤭

Has it taken you this long to realise this??? ;)
Marilyn Monroe Dipshit GIF

Right - this will be my last comment on this subject, as it bores me silly.
We're not wishing him dead, just stating what we'll do when he does. He's not immortal, is he?
Personally, I hope he lives to a miserable old age and never has a day of happiness.

I have to be honest personally i couldn't give 2 fucks about Sol. What's done is done.

But he needs to shut the fuck up and get over it. Whining like a baby isn't going to change anything. The dude is a millionaire many times over, get on with life and just accept Spurs fan will never like him. Deal with it and move on.

Back
Top Bottom