Judas is on Twitter

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Right - this will be my last comment on this subject, as it bores me silly.
We're not wishing him dead, just stating what we'll do when he does. He's not immortal, is he?
Personally, I hope he lives to a miserable old age and never has a day of happiness.
I reckon it was Campbell reading your opinion of him that made him go sobbing to the Guardian

chicago fire GIF by NBC

Below is an extract from some drivel he‘s has said or written regarding the invincibles he’s talking about winning the league at WHL……

Well, first of all I was massively annoyed we drew the game. I think everybody knows that. We were winning 2-1, Robbie Keane steps on Jens Lehmann’s toes, and he overreacts, pushes him. They scored the penalty, it finishes 2-2. I said to Jens, “You know he’s going to do that, just swat him away like a fly, don’t rise to it. Look at the bigger picture.” I wasn’t happy about that. In fact I completely lost it. I really, really wanted to win!………..

and he wonders why we think he’s a cunt🤔

Below is an extract from some drivel he‘s has said or written regarding the invincibles he’s talking about winning the league at WHL……

Well, first of all I was massively annoyed we drew the game. I think everybody knows that. We were winning 2-1, Robbie Keane steps on Jens Lehmann’s toes, and he overreacts, pushes him. They scored the penalty, it finishes 2-2. I said to Jens, “You know he’s going to do that, just swat him away like a fly, don’t rise to it. Look at the bigger picture.” I wasn’t happy about that. In fact I completely lost it. I really, really wanted to win!………..

and he wonders why we think he’s a cunt🤔

Jelly and Ice Cream

Robbie Keane steps on Jens Lehmann’s toes, and he overreacts, pushes him. They scored the penalty, it finishes 2-2. I said to Jens, “You know he’s going to do that, just swat him away like a fly, don’t rise to it.
So swatting him away like a fly, is not overacting, or rising to it? How thick is that?

Nominated for PL hall of fame.
There better not be a tweet from the club acknowledging it if he gets in. None of this 'former captain joins HoF' shite.
He nominated himself, of course.

I see Jermain Legend Defoe has been nominated too. Clearly gets my vote. It's possible to vote for two ex players(but the link says three - typical Barclays cock up - can't even count - and to think people entrust all their life savings to them). Can't see another one I'd want to vote for. Several of them are extremely offensive individuals.

He nominated himself, of course.

I see Jermain Legend Defoe has been nominated too. Clearly gets my vote. It's possible to vote for two ex players(but the link says three - typical Barclays cock up - can't even count - and to think people entrust all their life savings to them). Can't see another one I'd want to vote for. Several of them are extremely offensive individuals.

Jermaine
Les
Yaya.

Heard carragher say on youtube that campbell was disappointed he werent invited to the lane finale a few years back. Completely deluded campbell thinking he would get a invite. Put the club back 10 years with his antics. Wont be remembered as a great player but biggest traitor in football.

Back
Top Bottom