Judas is on Twitter

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Campbell, now doing his coaching badges with the Welsh FA, said: “I played with Gary Neville a lot. I went to England, two and a half years ago, cap in hand and said, ‘I want to work within the England set-up.’

"We had a couple of meetings with [Club England managing Director] Adrian Bevington - secret meetings. Back in London, four months later, Gary Neville gets the job.

“How has he got the job? What has he done other than have a fantastic career. What has he done coaching wise? He was given that job without experience.

“So why can’t someone like me have a job without experience in there? What’s the difference?

“Roy Keane is a fantastic, inspirational player. He has been controversial, yes. But he gets a job. And that’s fine because because he did superbly to get Sunderland into the Premier League. He was a fantastic player.

“But if he was black and he was like that, I’m telling you now I don’t think he would have got a job.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/sol-campbell-says-fa-turned-3923293#ixzz38kVNN800

Campbell, now doing his coaching badges with the Welsh FA, said: “I played with Gary Neville a lot. I went to England, two and a half years ago, cap in hand and said, ‘I want to work within the England set-up.’

"We had a couple of meetings with [Club England managing Director] Adrian Bevington - secret meetings. Back in London, four months later, Gary Neville gets the job.

“How has he got the job? What has he done other than have a fantastic career. What has he done coaching wise? He was given that job without experience.

“So why can’t someone like me have a job without experience in there? What’s the difference?

“Roy Keane is a fantastic, inspirational player. He has been controversial, yes. But he gets a job. And that’s fine because because he did superbly to get Sunderland into the Premier League. He was a fantastic player.

“But if he was black and he was like that, I’m telling you now I don’t think he would have got a job.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/sol-campbell-says-fa-turned-3923293#ixzz38kVNN800

Someone really needs to come out from the FA and simply say, "we didn't hire Sol, because he's a cunt"

Sol CampbellVerified account
@SolManOfficial
Ex #Woolwich and #England defender, husband and father of two

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ays-childs-mother-urges-pick-phone-visit.html

The man really is a cunt in every aspect of life.

he is only one of two people I would use the 'c' word for, he is a tool of the highest order. He is very quick to play the race card. His colour wasn't an issue when we made him captain and he shat on us from a huge height and never felt any shame doing it. Seriously, hell's too good for him. I hope his little boy is not totally messed up by this, and his mum gives him all the love he needs.

Page_1.png

Lately I feel disillusion with what THFc is all about. I do not really understand the ethos of the club and supporters. This thread supports why I may feel like this. I do not feel comfortable anymore with this type of slagging. Who cares about SC and why not forgive and forget. He's probably right about the racist inclination in football . Judas - who really gives a Fuk any more.

Back
Top Bottom