Kane or enic/levy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you prefer Kane or enic/levy?

• Total voters
Voted Levy, just to help continue Scott and Joan's favourite fantasy that some people support ENIC over Tottenham.

And on that note...

Jon Heder Running GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Spurs first not ENIC or Kane.
Kane staying & enic going is putting Spurs first. If you choose Spurs first then you can’t say it with a straight face if you want enic/levy in. Spurs first whilst supporting levy & enic is a big contradiction.

A better question might be :.

Do you back a Spurs player that has gone on strike to try and force a move, even though no one has bid anything like his value?

Is it his fault he's valuable? Or that rich clubs have skewed player values?
He could have refused to sign a new contract in 2018 and left for free by now.

Is it his fault he's valuable? Or that rich clubs have skewed player values?
He could have refused to sign a new contract in 2018 and left for free by now.
It's crazy ain't it. The fashionable opinion seems to be that somehow Harry screwed the club by signing the contract extension 😂

I voted Enic, as they own the club, and no one player is bigger than the club. I fucking detest Levy and the rest of them, but there is no way one player should be able to ride rough shot over THFC.

It's the club, it's always Tottenham Hotspur first. People should sit down and read the biography of the club. What is happening now is just some short-term kerfuffle.

Hey scott scott . Might be worth considering taking away the change vote option.

I foresee a sea change if Kane gets sold this summer!

312ad8b14bfe4e09126a65a34e3ea89d.gif

Be nice to remind folk how they voted
I just posted something similar. It has been done! No changing of votes.
Be interesting when they go back on another empty enic/levy threat. What their excuse will be? Likely contenders...

Boring guy, we need younger insta appeal players to boost our social media following

Kane injured too much & getting old

He always lacked pace

Fuck off you mercenary

grass ain’t always greener

We got Troy back anyway & his only goal for Ipswich was legit.

He was on big money + his transfer fee= increases our chances of net spend champions :tobyarm:

No one player is bigger than the club

son is better leading the line than out wide

Forgotten Chris Armstrong & the 90s? I know I ain’t. You must be too young/ new to football.

15m for slow Harry glass ankle, city got levy’d

:levylol:

A better question might be :.

Do you back a Spurs player that has gone on strike to try and force a move, even though no one has bid anything like his value?

I'd like a third option, "I'm beyond tired of all this fucking shit"

The whole lot of it, maybe blame should be shared out equally or to the ratio that you care to mention, but I'm Spurs, not Harry Kane.

Fuck the lot of it

Back
Top Bottom