Kane or enic/levy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you prefer Kane or enic/levy?

• Total voters
I've seen a few on here, but this has the be the most intentionally divisive threat I have ever seen.

Can 2x toxics make a non toxic?

I'm going to steer clear of this thread like its Chernobyl.
Nothing constructive could be aired on the back of that poll!

How much do you think is an acceptable bid for Kane? Me thinks you won’t give an amount. I know your game sonshine :sonpoint:
Certainly more than Grealish. Like many others 150m cash min is what he is worth to us. Only Non Spurs supporters would want him gone for less. Your hatred for Levy is overriding your seeing what is best for the club and supporters.

Certainly more than Grealish. Like many others 150m cash min is what he is worth to us. Only Non Spurs supporters would want him gone for less. Your hatred for Levy is overriding your seeing what is best for the club and supporters.
So if we accept 140m, you will be disappointed with levy for accepting a sum you think is unacceptable?

not much better/worse than last season. that being said, a lot of what happens will depend on what happens to kane and how we build/rebuild.
See. About 5th-7th. That to me is a lack of ambition in the club. I think we can strive for higher & Kane is right to leave due to our lack of ambition.
You think this season will be roughly same as last. To me that is a lack of ambition. To you it isn’t. Just different opinions. No biggie.

So if we accept 140m, you will be disappointed with levy for accepting a sum you think is unacceptable?
I would be disappointed that Kane has made the atmosphere in the squad so toxic that Levy would have to let him go for a reduced fee. We do not know what the atmosphere in the squad is and if it is good then I expect Levy to refuse such a bid. I would be unhappy with Levy if he sold Kane to balance the books including covering the Romero fee.

See. About 5th-7th. That to me is a lack of ambition in the club. I think we can strive for higher & Kane is right to leave due to our lack of ambition.
You think this season will be roughly same as last. To me that is a lack of ambition. To you it isn’t. Just different opinions. No biggie.
"Lack of ambition" is taking the easy way out to join a cast of superstars to buy himself a trophy. Eric Dier could go to Man City tomorrow and win trophies. It doesn't mean much.

I would be disappointed that Kane has made the atmosphere in the squad so toxic that Levy would have to let him go for a reduced fee. We do not know what the atmosphere in the squad is and if it is good then I expect Levy to refuse such a bid. I would be unhappy with Levy if he sold Kane to balance the books including covering the Romero fee.
Fair enough. I feel it’s already a very toxic club due to levy. Both entitled to our opinions. No wonder conte stayed away.
You feel I am biased against levy. I feel you are biased towards him.
Less than 150m is unacceptable, but if levy accepts less than it will be all Kane’s fault & not levy’s. Again, levy gets a free pass.

"Lack of ambition" is taking the easy way out to join a cast of superstars to buy himself a trophy. Eric Dier could go to Man City tomorrow and win trophies. It doesn't mean much.
It doesn’t mean much to not win stuff at Spurs either. I get your point. But it’s unfair to expect any player to make us title winners. We are miles away as you admit yourself. You agree we are a top 6 team so he would be just treading the water. It’s a nice idea you have but in reality usually the best players join the best teams for obvious reasons.

Also you think same as last season isn’t a lack of ambition. So we just see it so differently.

What do you think is a fair realistic target for this season?

Sixth rated club in the EPL right now - so 6th is the fair realistic target - isn't it?

However if you want to talk aspirational then top four becomes the target ....

What's your fair realistic target for the season?

Kane is worth 150m (or more) ... so a bid must represent that value in cash or players

Sixth rated club in the EPL right now - so 6th is the fair realistic target - isn't it?

However if you want to talk aspirational then top four becomes the target ....

What's your fair realistic target for the season?

Kane is worth 150m (or more) ... so a bid must represent that value in cash or players
I think the same. Hopefully a decent draw in the cups & a bit of luck along the way. The other teams are very unpredictable so it’s hard to tell if scraping 4th is doable.
I think united win the title, city 2nd, Chelsea 3rd. Then 4th I guess Liverpool are favourites. Then you got us, Woolwich, Leicester & probably a surprise team trying to break in to the top 4.

My main hope is if one of the top 4 teams stumble this season, we are there to take advantage. Obviously if all top 4 finish with high points then we aren’t really in with a shout.

Back
Top Bottom