Kane or enic/levy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you prefer Kane or enic/levy?

• Total voters
Ah ok, well I would still want him to stay but can't change my vote now it seems. Can you keep a tally on the side for mis-votes. :mourfacepalm:

I think the situation is retrievable by him but it would take some effort. I just thoroughly disagree with the way he's gone about things so far.
You can change your vote now if you want to :nunoteeth:.
Yeah that’s fair enough that you disagree with how Kane is handling the situation. But the fact remains he is wasting his time playing for enic/levy as it doesn’t get you medals. He is leaving because of them.

Add a 'The Club comes first' (always) option and I will happily participate in the poll.
That’s a very vague answer though. What is putting the club first? Keeping your best player or keeping owners who you are declining under & who have an awful trophy record. Here’s a few questions for you. Is having levy & enic putting the club first? Are they best for the club? Are they putting the club first?

I blame ENIC for Kane wanting to leave
- We're out of CL due to their lack of investment
- We failed to upgrade the squad when we needed to

However, I also respect ENIC well Levy for the way he is acting during this situation. Protecting the interests of Spurs and doing exactly what I would do.

If Enic hadn't come along and we were still owned by Sugar there almost certainly wouldn't be a Kane.....and half of the people on this forum wouldn't support Spurs either

You are right. One of Levys successes is the investment made in developing younger players. The haters won't be able to deal with this truth, however. It is black or white in their world. They fail to be able to see any shades of grey.

I voted Enic, as they own the club, and no one player is bigger than the club. I fucking detest Levy and the rest of them, but there is no way one player should be able to ride rough shot over THFC.

You can change your vote now if you want to :nunoteeth:.

Here we go boys!

tenor.gif

That’s a very vague answer though. What is putting the club first? Keeping your best player or keeping owners who you are declining under & who have an awful trophy record. Here’s a few questions for you. Is having levy & enic putting the club first? Are they best for the club? Are they putting the club first?
Vague? Nothing could be more clear. The Club's interests always come first. I support THFC,I don't give a fuck about the owners or any individual players ambitions. The Club always comes first and if the actions of either the owners of an employee harms stability of our Club then they are both as bad as each other.

As for winning trophies (or the lack of) we all want to win more and the fact that we haven't can be justifiably laid at ENIC's door. Harry realises that, has had a titfull and decided to jump ship and who can blame him. Maybe the fans who feel similar should put the Club first, join him and go and support ManC .

Vague? Nothing could be more clear. The Club's interests always come first. I support THFC,I don't give a fuck about the owners or any individual players ambitions. The Club always comes first and if the actions of either the owners of an employee harms stability of our Club then they are both as bad as each other.

As for winning trophies (or the lack of) we all want to win more and the fact that we haven't can be justifiably laid at ENIC's door. Harry realises that, has had a titfull and decided to jump ship and who can blame him. Maybe the fans who feel similar should put the Club first, join him and go and support ManC .
You had me at “I don’t give a fuck about the owners”. Refreshing attitude. We need more like that.

Where’s the option to vote for the club to come first? I want what’s best for THFC not what’s best for Enic or Kane.

Is "ENIC/Levy" the same as voting for the club?

If not it's a dumb poll - Club comes before both - Kane/ENIC/Levy all here today gone tomorrow, the club was here before they were born and will be here after they are dead.

My first thread. Strangely involves enic & levy.
Interesting question for you.

If kane leaves for success then thats on enic & levy as under them we have failed on the trophy side. So if you back & support them, it's knowing it means we lose kane.
You are picking them over kane.
Or do you prefer kane to stay & enic/levy to go.
So my question is enic/levy over kane or kane first. Obviously I'd much prefer keeping kane over them.
Most clubs would be the same but we do thing's differently & have a unique fan base with different priorities.:levywtf:
Prove me wrong & vote kane:kaneshh:
I urge you all!

Fingers crossed kane stays & stays unambitious.

Interesting !!!!!!! What a travesty of a first thread - to even think Kane / ENIC / Levy matter a shit when all fans know that it's the club that comes first ...

Just how did you come up with this drivel?

I think the question is a very fair one.

Its clearly asking Do you want to see the club show the kind of ambition where it matters, on the pitch, that means players like Kane don't keep having to leave to fulfill their ambition elsewhere. Vote Kane

Or. Do you support the current model that sees us voluntarily duck out of transfer windows, regularly shop in the bargain basement, and gives us 1 league cup in 21 years. Vote ENIC
Shows how sad you are Joan .... trying to divide the fan base on your pet hobby horse.

The Club comes first, in the long run nothing else matters to all fans ... surely you get that

It's the club, it's always Tottenham Hotspur first. People should sit down and read the biography of the club. What is happening now is just some short-term kerfuffle.

Levy may be a business man first, but he loves the club and will always act on its best interests. If it weren’t for the oil clubs we’d be top 4 every season and with some trophies.

Kane is a prick and can fuck off.

Back
Top Bottom