Kane or enic/levy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you prefer Kane or enic/levy?

• Total voters
A better question might be :.

Do you back a Spurs player that has gone on strike to try and force a move, even though no one has bid anything like his value?

I'd like a third option, "I'm beyond tired of all this fucking shit"

The whole lot of it, maybe blame should be shared out equally or to the ratio that you care to mention, but I'm Spurs, not Harry Kane.

Fuck the lot of it

Spurs first not ENIC or Kane.
Kane staying & enic going is putting Spurs first. If you choose Spurs first then you can’t say it with a straight face if you want enic/levy in. Spurs first whilst supporting levy & enic is a big contradiction.

Hey scott scott . Might be worth considering taking away the change vote option.

I foresee a sea change if Kane gets sold this summer!

312ad8b14bfe4e09126a65a34e3ea89d.gif

Be nice to remind folk how they voted

And how fucking right I was. Again!

200.gif

LOL at the "€NIC 8" 😂
Enic 8 & many others can’t bring themselves to pick Kane over enic/levy. Their love of enic/levy will simply not allow it. Some of us love kane scoring goals on the pitch, others prefer levy lowballing behind the scenes. Takes all sorts.

BTW, Welcome back scott scott . This forum has been much poorer without your presence.
In your absence we had a brief golden period where around 80% wanted ENIC out.
Sadly, it didn't last. Must have been the appointment of Nuno.

A better question might be :.

Do you back a Spurs player that has gone on strike to try and force a move, even though no one has bid anything like his value?

Is it his fault he's valuable? Or that rich clubs have skewed player values?
He could have refused to sign a new contract in 2018 and left for free by now.

It's crazy ain't it. The fashionable opinion seems to be that somehow Harry screwed the club by signing the contract extension 😂

Kane staying & enic going is putting Spurs first. If you choose Spurs first then you can’t say it with a straight face if you want enic/levy in. Spurs first whilst supporting levy & enic is a big contradiction.
Spurs first but I have voted for Enic/Levy as I am not having a player behaving in this way towards our club - that's not putting Spurs first either. I read it that by voting Kane you are happy for him to go. Perhaps re-word the question.

Of course it's not his fault he's valuable.
Of course it's not his fault that rich clubs have skewed things.

But you know what is his fault ?
Choosing to sign a 6 year contract in 2018, nobody forced him.
Choosing to go on strike, even though nobody has come in with a reasonable bid for him.

Spurs first but I have voted for Enic/Levy as I am not having a player behaving in this way towards our club - that's not putting Spurs first either. I read it that by voting Kane you are happy for him to go. Perhaps re-word the question.
I think the question is a very fair one.

Its clearly asking Do you want to see the club show the kind of ambition where it matters, on the pitch, that means players like Kane don't keep having to leave to fulfill their ambition elsewhere. Vote Kane

Or. Do you support the current model that sees us voluntarily duck out of transfer windows, regularly shop in the bargain basement, and gives us 1 league cup in 21 years. Vote ENIC

BTW, Welcome back scott scott . This forum has been much poorer without your presence.
In your absence we had a brief golden period where around 80% wanted ENIC out.
Sadly, it didn't last. Must have been the appointment of Nuno.
Yeah they were in the moment as you & me predicted . Now go back to sitting back & allowing the decline with hush mouths. No doubt reminding us when we had david kerslake in the 90s so we are blessed to have winks instead.
little hint to the future. With this squad we don’t do that well, so they turn on the manager forgetting who appointed him & why he had an average squad.

No, by voting Kane you want him to stay.

No, by voting Kane you want him to stay.
Ah ok, well I would still want him to stay but can't change my vote now it seems. Can you keep a tally on the side for mis-votes. :mourfacepalm:

I think the situation is retrievable by him but it would take some effort. I just thoroughly disagree with the way he's gone about things so far.

Back
Top Bottom