Kane or enic/levy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you prefer Kane or enic/levy?

• Total voters
Hey scott scott . Might be worth considering taking away the change vote option.

I foresee a sea change if Kane gets sold this summer!

312ad8b14bfe4e09126a65a34e3ea89d.gif

Be nice to remind folk how they voted

Last edited:
Tbh, if losing Kane meant the final straw breaking the ENIC back and they fuck off then great. As it stands, there's zero chance they go and he stays.

There's a tiny chance they stay and he stays
But if he goes and cites the lack of ambition is what made his mind up, I'd expect a massive backlash
Yeah keeping kane & losing Enic would be too much to expect. More of a dream.
losing Kane & enic, that is a tricky one! But we put up with enic this long ,so a few more years as long as we keep Kane wins it for me. Even though we ainā€™t going to the next level with these lot.
The backlash would die down quick & most would go back to supporting enic if Kane went.
maybe wishful thinking but I really canā€™t see who will pay levyā€™s Kane price tag.

Hey scott scott . Might be worth considering taking away the change vote option.

I foresee a sea change if Kane gets sold this summer!

312ad8b14bfe4e09126a65a34e3ea89d.gif

Be nice to remind folk how they voted
I just posted something similar. It has been done! No changing of votes.
Be interesting when they go back on another empty enic/levy threat. What their excuse will be? Likely contenders...

Boring guy, we need younger insta appeal players to boost our social media following

Kane injured too much & getting old

He always lacked pace

Fuck off you mercenary

grass ainā€™t always greener

We got Troy back anyway & his only goal for Ipswich was legit.

He was on big money + his transfer fee= increases our chances of net spend champions :tobyarm:

No one player is bigger than the club

son is better leading the line than out wide

Forgotten Chris Armstrong & the 90s? I know I ainā€™t. You must be too young/ new to football.

15m for slow Harry glass ankle, city got levyā€™d

:levylol:

Voted Levy, just to help continue Scott and Joan's favourite fantasy that some people support ENIC over Tottenham.

And on that note...

Jon Heder Running GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
They said it was a fantasy & ridiculous. They said it was all silly talk. :kaneshh:
But now look.
Plenty picking enic/levy over Kane. Turning on Kane so easily after all he has done for us. Whilst supporting enic/levy who are just in it for themselves & holding us back.

I keep telling you all stuff way ahead of time & you dismiss it.
We do need signings. Enic/levy wonā€™t take us to the next level. We do need to worry about Kane wanting to leave due to lack of medals. We do need to worry about Liverpool. Poch isnā€™t the problem. We will slip out the top 4. Levy would sell the soul of the club given the chance. Jose is a bad appointment from levy. We have peaked under enic. List goes on.

Iā€™d keep Kane & Ditch enic/levy in a heartbeat. Only at Spurs would so many not.
Carry on telling yourselves they will take us to the next level. Next season, just you wait & see :bergwijnconfused:

Back
Top Bottom