KF Shkendija vs Tottenham Hotspur 24th September

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

every day this place gets more and more juicy! Who we fightin'
Like the Ottomans, we're fighting any cunt in the region that gets in the way. Greeks, Slavs, random minor Balkanists, bring 'em on.

Expect to see us in our new 4th kit...

235px-Mahmut_sevket.jpg

Like the Ottomans, we're fighting any cunt in the region that gets in the way. Greeks, Slavs, random minor Balkanists, bring 'em on.

Expect to see us in our new 4th kit...

235px-Mahmut_sevket.jpg

fantastic! Good news.. I've seen twitter virgins posting a mock up Air Max 95 inspired 4th kit.. cant wait to see our cavarly in it!

It would be very Jose to deploy a pincer movement on their line and destroy their howitzers

I'm sure it will be another strong lineup.

Lloris
Doherty Toby Sanchez Davies
Winks Ndombele
Bergwijn Lamela Son
Kane

Hojbjerg apparently has an ankle knock so he probably won't start. I don't think any players with an impending transfer like Dele, Aurier, Foyth, Sessegnon etc will be involved.

I'm sure it will be another strong lineup.

Lloris
Doherty Toby Sanchez Davies
Winks Ndombele
Bergwijn Lamela Son
Kane

Hojbjerg apparently has an ankle knock so he probably won't start. I don't think any players with an impending transfer like Dele, Aurier, Foyth, Sessegnon etc will be involved.

Hmm.. I'd go with Mehmet V instead of Lloris.. but then again he's not very good in Europe

Jose got this.. drop the player, slate the player and pow! Reaction.. is the usual outcome.

I hope Dele does that too! But I fear he's more into selling crap clothes and fortnite

Hugo
Aurier / Toby / Dav / Davies
Winks / Ndombele (sub for GLC @ 2nd half)
Lamela / Dele / Bergwijn
Kane

Tbh, Ndombele feeding verticals to Dele & Kane could be good.

Anyone else think a team of fringe players with something to play for would put in a more hearty performance?

Is tomorrows game going to NOT be on Premier Sport again? If so, I look forward to a blank screen and then highlights of Maradona in 1990.

Anyone else think a team of fringe players with something to play for would put in a more hearty performance?

As per my XI:

Hugo
Aurier / Toby / Dav / Davies
Winks / Ndombele (sub for GLC @ 2nd half)
Lamela / Dele / Bergwijn
Kane

Hugo - No need to doubt his commitment.
Kane - Ditto.
Ndombele & Gio - Both need a run.

...Otherwise; everyone else should be hungry and has a position to play for.

In the UK if you are proud to be British, or god forbid English, you are generally regarded as a Nazi. Just put a Union Flag or St George Cross in your Twitter handle & reap the whirlwind :adewtf:

Just imagine for you brits a foreign nation, starts to declare that are the real descendants of Alfred the Great or something like that.

Luckily we don't have to worry about that, no-one wants to claim to be British, pretty much everybody hates us. Even the people that live here. :levyeyes:

In the US the overly proud “Americans” tend to be white and very much dislike black people, brown people, Jews, Asians, and immigrants, among others. Please note that I wrote “overly proud” as in they seem to think they’re the real Americans. I can’t speak to how this plays out in England or Britain.

As an American myself (of immigrant background, which is true even of the “real Americans”), I am proud of my country, but that doesn’t mean the nation is flawless. Just like I am very proud and love my kids, but can recognize their weaknesses.

Rant over.

Reguilon and Bale yet to be added to the EL squad (but think it can be done up to 24 hours before game so could in theory still be done).

Probably makes more sense to get them training with existing squad so each knows the others games, and bsies which Bale might still be out injured for another week or so.

Back
Top Bottom