KF Shkendija vs Tottenham Hotspur 24th September

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Long time lurker here, but first time posting.The guys basically trying to steal our most famous historical figure by harassing history and misquoting ancient writers. They rename their airports and national buildings with Greek names and have made dozens of statues of ancient greek figures, the most famous is the statue of Alexander in Skopje. Not to mention the propaganda in the books that teach their children that are descended to ancient Greeks. I am not trying to sound like a nationalist (which i am not) but the whole world knows that they are basically a mix of slavs,bulgarians and Albanians and try to steal our ancient history in order to identify with something... Just imagine for you brits a foreign nation, starts to declare that are the real descendants of Alfred the Great or something like that... it's unacceptable
Is this an alexandar the great thing ?

can’t deny he was a double hard Macedonian

the attican roll over I think they called it

Last edited:
Long time lurker here, but first time posting.The guys basically trying to steal our most famous historical figure by harassing history and misquoting ancient writers. They rename their airports and national buildings with Greek names and have made dozens of statues of ancient greek figures, the most famous is the statue of Alexander in Skopje. Not to mention the propaganda in the books that teach their children that are descended to ancient Greeks. I am not trying to sound like a nationalist (which i am not) but the whole world knows that they are basically a mix of slavs,bulgarians and Albanians and try to steal our ancient history in order to identify with something... Just imagine for you brits a foreign nation, starts to declare that are the real descendants of Alfred the Great or something like that... it's unacceptable

Crazy we do not know if we are playing Tuesday or not. With 3 games in 5 days it will affect our selection. Might rest a few tomorrow if we might play Chelsea Tuesday.

Hmm.. I'd go with Mehmet V instead of Lloris.. but then again he's not very good in Europe

When did we sign him? I missed that one.

gjJGbI6.jpg

What I think we'll see:

Lloris
Aurier Sanchez Toby Davies
Winks Ndombele
Lamela Alli Bergjwin
Kane
Hopefully we can get 60 mins in the legs for Ndombele.
Aurier to get his first appearance - Doherty can't play every minute
Hopefully this one goes a bit smoother and we can get Kane off early.

Back
Top Bottom