KF Shkendija vs Tottenham Hotspur 24th September

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hence why it's not so shocking that (if our transfer window finishes like we'd hope) we'll have added five new members of our strongest starting XI in Doherty, Højbjerg, Reguilón, Bale, and Skriniar.

That's a big change up.

One of these things are not like the others.

(assuming Doherty can improve once having more time at RB)

It's just the way he moves. He's always going to look tired even if he isn't. We just have to get used to that.
I'm used to it but he looked a lot sharper in the 2nd half than the 1st half from what I saw. Part of that was playing next to Lo Celso - they just seem to know where the other one is.

Ndombele and Aurier did themselves a lot of favours tonight to get into Mourinho's good books.
Both had excellent games.

shame we needed to bring on the big guns to finish the game but lets be honest they had one thundercunt effort from 30 yards which flew in and a header from a corner and that it for the whole game.
If we had our finishing boots and final pass working tonight would have been over by half time.

We have Bergwin and Lucas to cover the wings so we are hardly grounding him down now are - oh we also have little player called Gareth Bale.

But keep repeating the narrative - same since Feb and ignore of the obvious. CB is clearly the problem area ( where was Steve Hitchen pictured again?) but the repeat bots on here still believe it’s February.

Yep clearly a back up striker is the main priority.

That’s why the club has signed a left back , right back, CM, RWF, goal keeper and is in Italy after a CB for huge money but clearly a back up striker is the main priority
Hah. Reframing it to imply I was suggesting a backup striker was our main priority. Dishonest nonsense.

No, I want us to get Skriniar done first, then tie up a deal for Milik (going off what looks likely).

You're the one fighting the very notion of adding a backup striker to the squad.

Back
Top Bottom