Kidding myself

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Stop trying to make a name for yourself off my infamousy. I used to think you ok, but I guess your just another hater.

You think I turned the place to shit? I dont even know what you stand for around here.

You just blend in. At least people know me bitch.

Do you know who I am. Do you know who the fuck I am?

Im Sammy MOTHERFUCKER. Rememebr me slag. I'll be there when you awake, and when you sleep, stalking you like a fish.

Fuck that. Im alllll that. Yeah. Fuck you man....fuck yálllll

Stop trying to make a name for yourself off my infamousy. I used to think you ok, but I guess your just another hater.
You think I turned the place to shit? I dont even know what you stand for around here.
Im Sammy MOTHERFUCKER. Rememebr me slag. I'll be there when you awake, and when you sleep, stalking you like a fish.

ok that was pretty good

This place is not intolerable, you both fucking love it, so stop pretending you dont :ledleylick:

They're like that boy and girl in the playground (I'll leave which is which up to you guys) who pick on each other constantly, only you find out a few years after school that they got married.

We have the 4th best team in the league on paper.

We just have a clueless clown for a manager and a hand-wringing time wasting chairman who was naive enough to buy into the hype surrounding some Portuguese child con artist.
Yes, the 4th best team without injuries, why do you think we were 4th before Dembele got injured

Back
Top Bottom