Kyle Walker

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Quite obviously not but nice set up.

How is it a set up? You're apparently being selective about what is mental health and what is a "weakness". Phrases like "man up" do nothing for mental health and will be cringed at retrospectively in a few years.

Your opinion shows no understanding of how depression and anxiety can affect people. Circumstances change and it triggers a lot of things.

It's all hypothetical, but he's a person that has served us well, at the end of the day. If he wants to move for non footballing reasons, and Poch accepts that, then we should accept it.

How is it a set up? You're apparently being selective about what is mental health and what is a "weakness". Phrases like "man up" do nothing for mental health and will be cringed at retrospectively in a few years.

Your opinion shows no understanding of how depression and anxiety can affect people. Circumstances change and it triggers a lot of things.

It's all hypothetical, but he's a person that has served us well, at the end of the day. If he wants to move for non footballing reasons, and Poch accepts that, then we should accept it.

fuck off

preachy little twats like you need to stop making assumptions and step down off of your high horse.

Aarron Lennon clearly suffering needs help , is getting help

Kyle Walker is possibly in a strop because he wants to go to Man City , people invent mental health issues for him.

preachy little twats like you need to stop making assumptions and step down off of your high horse.

Aarron Lennon clearly suffering needs help , is getting help

Kyle Walker is possibly in a strop because he wants to go to Man City , people invent mental health issues for him.

He says, making assumptions
:pochrolleyes:

Will never understand how fully blown arguments kick off over stuff none of us have any idea about.

I work in mental health so I don't like the dismissive attitude that is expressed towards some conditions. It was similar in the Lamela thread, and quite disheartening to read when you see the other side.

It doesn't make sense for it to be just about money, as he's only just signed a contract

As far as I'm concerned he's a Spurs player right up until the point where he's wearing another teams shirt, I'm not buying into any press bullshit...

if we started next season with trippier as our RB i'd be ok with that and i suspect the majority would. There aren't any other players outside our regular 12 that i'd be ok with.
Not sure I would to be honest, Trips is clearly a downgrade on Walker. Not a massive one maybe, but we'd be weaker and (assuming he goes to City) a rival would be stronger.

Regardless of Wembley, we're aiming to win the league next season, at least that'll be Pochettino's take and that of all the players. Selling a key part of the team doesn't make sense unless we're bringing in an Alaba, Carvajal or even Clyne level player, which would seem unlikely

Last edited:
Not sure I would to be honest, Trips is clearly a downgrade on Walker. Not a massive one maybe, but we'd be weaker and (assuming he goes to City) a rival would be stronger.

Regardless of Wembley, we're aiming to win the league next season, at least that'll be Pochettino's take and that of all the players. Selling a key part of the team doesn't make sense unless we're bringing in an Alaba, Carvajal or even Clyne level player, which would seem unlikely
its a downgrade but not a significant enough one to worry about. there aren't many epl RBs better than tripps, its just that we happen to have one of them.
i dont think clyne is any better.

Have to say his little video is by far the most personal of all the social media stuff that's been put out by the players, unless someone in social media is impersonating him.

Back
Top Bottom