Le Tottenham de Hotspurs vs FC Basel of Swiss

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bale will be back they breed them hardy in the sheep shagging country;)

windsor-davies_01_446.jpg

Watch it tidy boy

We do, but although he got a goal something is still missing. The smile is gone, he looks stressed. You can only hope the goal will unleash the player of last season, we'll see..

Obviously he's stressed out with everyone slagging him off left and right. Plus, it isn't like he doesn't know he's having an awful season so I'm sure he's putting plenty of pressure on himself.

It's not a popular opinion I know, but I think there has baan a marked improvement in him ovet the last few games. Nowhere near back to his best, but also nowhere near as bad as people make out.

Hopefully he kicks on, 5+ goals between now and the end of the season would be priceless.

:avbpray:

:adelol:

I think he has looked tons better in these last two games. I think it's coming back. I hope it's coming back.

Gutted I can't go to this as I'm.... *ahem, cough, looks to the floor in a mixture of mock embarrassment and sheer excitement...

*working on a Movie!!!

Team News:

#thfc XI: Friedel, Naughton, Gallas, Vertonghen, Assou-Ekotto, Lennon, Parker, Dembele, Holtby, Bale, Adebayor

Spurs bench: Lloris, Dawson, Caulker, Dempsey, Huddlestone, Sigurdsson, Livermore

WTF, if we lose... i swear, lets all blame it on Ade :adegrin2:

Here we go to the tune of the Jackson Five "Blame it on the Boogie":

Don't blame it on Parker
Don't blame it on Gylfi
Don't blame it on Gallas
Blame't on Adebayor

He just can't, he just can't, 'Manuel can't control his feet
He just can't, he just can't, 'Manuel can't control his feet

:adestare:

AVB and Steffen are now halfway through their halftime routine, Steffen is properly losing his shit shouting various intimidating german phrases while AVB smokes a cigarette in the corner daring anyone to make eye contact with him.

Back
Top Bottom