Le Tottenham de Hotspurs vs FC Basel of Swiss

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

BHCXgS3CEAACODd.jpg

I've tried doing that with my own foot to see if it's possible without damaging anything.

My foot really fucking hurts now.

What I'd like:

Lloris, Naughton, Dawson, Caulker, BAE, Lennon, Dembele, Carroll, Holtby, Bale and Defoe.

What I expect:

Friedel, Naughton, Gallas, Caulker, BAE, Lennon, Dembele, Parker, Holtby, Bale and Ade.

2-0 Spurs (Bale and Holtby)

Looking forward to this one, haven't been to the Lane since the Inter game...

Not seen the game tonight. Not sure I actually want to, but how was Ade's performance? He got one in, is he looking a little more like hes got some more goals inside him?

We seriously need the Ade of last season, starting from now.

It's not a popular opinion I know, but I think there has baan a marked improvement in him ovet the last few games. Nowhere near back to his best, but also nowhere near as bad as people make out.

Hopefully he kicks on, 5+ goals between now and the end of the season would be priceless.

:avbpray:

:adelol:

[tweet]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>For those asking, injury isn't bad! Done it away with England but hopefully fit and available for Sunday!</p>&mdash; Tom Carroll (@tom_carroll92) <a href="[/tweet]

Fucking hell AVB had a mare today didn't he?

At what point was starting Gallas ahead of Caulker a good idea, that's if Dawson even needed resting. If the opponents have a 6'5 CF, it's not exactly a hard decision.

Then he takes off Holtby when he is one of the only players actually putting in a shift and making some things happen. THEN he takes off Benny and puts Verts out against their pacey winger who had been tearing us up all night? Granted Verts was involved in the goal, but Gallas was fucking shite all night and topped it off by taking a walk at the end!?

Let's stop shitting around with Friedel in goal whilst we're at it.

I need a drink. :avbnaa:

Back
Top Bottom