League Cup 2020/2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ep9LEJ1XcAEvzny

Nice! Have a real soft spot in my heart for Brentford. Old Griffin Park was my favorite grounds in England. Proper terraces!

They are a very decent side, play good football. Absolutely dominated a near full strength Newcastle without playing their leading goal scorer (Ivan Toney) They should give us a decent game.

I think we should be looking at Da Silva and Mbeumo ahead of the summer transfer window, great players.

Nice! Have a real soft spot in my heart for Brentford. Old Griffin Park was my favorite grounds in England. Proper terraces!

They are a very decent side, play good football. Absolutely dominated a near full strength Newcastle without playing their leading goal scorer (Ivan Toney) They should give us a decent game.

I think we should be looking at Da Silva and Mbeumo ahead of the summer transfer window, great players.

All the pressure on us but also in our hands.

No messing around, especially since it's after the Marine game. Full strength team. We fucking need this cup.

What a brilliant chance of a final.

I would 100% take this over top four. Not dismissing the league but this would be a good reward for all of the decent (but not decent enough) seasons we have had over the last decade.

I'd also like to point out how massively stupid the structure of this cup is this season:

Rounds 3 and 4 back to back the first couple weeks of the season

Rounds 5 and 6 three months later and bookending the holiday fixtures

The final almost four months after the semis in late April.

Back
Top Bottom