League Cup 2020/2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With the next match being Marine there is no excuse to rest players. Full strength team and if we cannot win this barring major injuries/covid withdrawals then it will be really Spursy. Mind you I was just as confident against Portsmouth a few years back and that did not end well.

With the next match being Marine there is no excuse to rest players. Full strength team and if we cannot win this barring major injuries/covid withdrawals then it will be really Spursy. Mind you I was just as confident against Portsmouth a few years back and that did not end well.
Portsmouth & Everton semi games that still haunt.

Such a shame the final has been pushed to april, the February win would of been a great boost for the end of season run in, i guess if you lose the final could also be a demoralising too..

Has to be a full strength team for this semi, hopefully man united get lucky, i think there is more chance jose out plays ole than pep in a final..

But geez, there is so much pressure on jose whatever happens this year!
To get us to the final and lose, would be catastrophic, he has to win full stop else he will be abused by everyone, even so if man united beat him with ole! Just imagine the bitter united fans and media fuxk me!

He would have to win the europa league and get top 4 to win over any of the fans anyways i think...
The league cup just buys him more time which is so sad to think about tbh..

Cardiff v Brentford 15:00 Today
Brentford v Bournemouth Wednesday Jan 30 17:30 is on Sky.
Brentford v Bristol City Sat Jan 2 15:00

We have the right manager, we have the right players, we are capable of beating all the sides left. It's time to step up and do the business.

Seeing as the final has been moved... imagine the shock when they move their semi.

Hardly a level playing field.
You can't change the rules if City don't play the semi final due to Covid they should be expelled just like Orient against us.
This will not be the case and if not Orient should be in for massive compensation.
But yet again money will talk for City.

Well.. their owners have bought a winter World Cup.. built stadiums in the desert and responsible for the deaths of hundreds.

they’ll easily buy off the FA

Watched the last 30 mins of this game and it was all B'mouth but Brentford countered quickly and were dangerous. Scored from a Dasilva cross.

Back
Top Bottom