League Cup Quarterfinal: Tottenham vs West Ham | Wednesday 22 Dec | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tried to upload pictures of the Two Brewers pub daubed in Hammers graffiti & windows smashed.

On a technical side: how can I do this?? The snaps are showing on the forum on my laptop but not via a phone… :conteshock:

Who here feels Conte has single handily made you fall back in love with Tottenham again and enjoy match days now? This is the first time in 3 years I feel positive about Spurs

It feels better for sure.

Tonight is important for Conte in seeking to win the games against the 2 or 3 teams where it matters for us fans in a personal way. The fact we can get a semi-final place is added incentive.

I think the difference is that the players appear to be responding to whatever the manager is doing.

There is further to go and we kind of were here for a while under Mourinho but it never felt the right fit and we know how it ended.

The key is going to be how much Conte is backed in the transfer market and whether he can overcome the gap in the quality from the top 2 or 3 clubs.

But so far so good. As a Tottenham fan you just know never to get too ahead of ourselves

Tested positive this morning. Feel like a bag of dogshit. Will be watching from my bed.

Hopefully the lads can make me feel a tad better and carry the performance from the weekend into tonights game and give these a pasting.

Coys!

Tested positive this morning. Feel like a bag of dogshit. Will be watching from my bed.

Hopefully the lads can make me feel a tad better and carry the performance from the weekend into tonights game and give these a pasting.

Coys!
Tough luck mate. Hope we can make you feel better by 10pm tonight.

I live near the Stadium. The view this morning...

We better fucking dick em tonight!! :kanegoal:

That’s from the game a while back isn’t it?
No, earlier today! I think it’s happened before tho

Mrs tested positive this morning so will give this a swerve now. FFS.
Beers on the sofa then.

Don’t think you can ticket share these cup games, can you?

Back
Top Bottom