League Cup Quarterfinal: Tottenham vs West Ham | Wednesday 22 Dec | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

S
Lots of chatter that WHU have got a good number of tickets in the South Stand. Glad I'm not going now. There is no way I could let that go unopposed if they were near me. Would all end in tears.

Lots of chatter that WHU have got a good number of tickets in the South Stand. Glad I'm not going now. There is no way I could let that go unopposed if they were near me. Would all end in tears.
And blood, teeth etc

The scent of manure, caravans just passed Hackney Road on their way to our beautiful ground.
Some wearing T-shirt’s celebrating the first team to win at the new Tottenham Stadium

I swear next home game against them lot I’d have the bricks piled up above The Hare

Tried to upload pictures of the Two Brewers pub daubed in Hammers graffiti & windows smashed.

On a technical side: how can I do this?? The snaps are showing on the forum on my laptop but not via a phone… :conteshock:
Do you remember the pubs around Upton Park?

Smashing them up would have been a huge improvement, with a bit of luck you'd have made it onto one of those renovation shows hosted by a B-list celeb so beloved by daytime TV-

Tested positive this morning. Feel like a bag of dogshit. Will be watching from my bed.

Hopefully the lads can make me feel a tad better and carry the performance from the weekend into tonights game and give these a pasting.

Coys!

Get well soon Yido! 💪

'West Ham flu'? was that ever a thing at WHL (outside of the odd testimonial or youth cup match in the 80s.
I didn't think it had been a thing even away for a couple of decades.

Back
Top Bottom