League Cup Quarterfinal: Tottenham vs West Ham | Wednesday 22 Dec | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Love it. The adrenaline is back.
Yes, yes it is.

parks and rec queue GIF

Lloris and Stevie B been quality so far. Starting to reap the benefits of having an actual coach that can improve fringe players and integrate them in to the first team instead of playing all the low confidence players at once and hoping for a miracle. Hopefully keep it up 2nd half because I never feel safe in these games.

COYS :tobyarm:

I do t think skipp is on the ball today seems slow and often has to make last second pass. May be covid afters?
Winks might be option there to get on the ball. Certainly like others have posted and I said earlier our midfield is not in control.

Hopefully just put half a mil on fee to Ajax
There are rumours Bergs is homesick.

He could flourish at Ajax. Tadic went from average PL player to main man.

And Bergs will at best be a squad player at Spurs, especially if we start playing 3-5-2 more often, with Kane & Sonny up top.

Unfortunately this is the problem with Dier and Davies, they will have 1 game where they dont make a mistake and then the next one where they make a big mess. Its the same song on repeat...

Back
Top Bottom