League Cup Quarterfinal: Tottenham vs West Ham | Wednesday 22 Dec | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Makes me happy we’re out of the EL Conference headache of a competition actually.

Feels a lot cleaner and focused with just the domestics now and we can really go and take this one seriously

Can't watch this one. Booked to go see Beauty and the Beast as a Christmas treat for the better half.

Am tamping but it is a lovely metaphor.

Hopefully Don Tony's beauties will slay the repulsive beasts!
Show just got cancelled. Obviously, outwardly I'm gutted and moping round the house. Devastating news.

Kid Dancing GIF

ICF, dear god, is this the same group of full kit lard arses that stormed their own pitch v Millwall about ten years ago?

Imagine thinking that’s some terrifying graffiti, but knowing you did it at 3 o clock in the morning before jumping back in the caravan and pegging it back down the north circular to Brian Harvey country

:wansum:
I did some work for Cass Pennant about 10 years ago, he's a pleasant enough bloke, had a shit upbringing, no wonder he became violent, he took the piss out of my Spurs tattoo and I jokingly offered him out and we both chuckled about it.

This makes me so fucking angry. Just demonstrates what we could all see happening in front of us. Players were taking the piss and the manager was letting them get away with it.
Disgraceful. Trouble is they have done it a couple of times - they’ll do it again. I, like most, have felt this squad needs gutting for a while now. Our current upturn doesn’t change my mind.

I just had another look on sKUMB. It really is glorious. Once they get all their players back we will be in their shadow again. Apparently.
If ever there was a club that needed to be put back in their box, it's these clowns,
They finished above us once in an eternity and all of a sudden we are in their shadow? I've even seen some of them calling us out for an empty trophy cabinet, West Ham ffs the club that hasn't won a trophy since 1980. i'm convinced they aren't aware of that fact, either that or they are more stupid than we thought.

This really was their big night out, they promised so much but delivered nothing,

I'm warming to the fact that we COULD win this trophy by beating West Ham in the QF, Chelsea in the SF and Woolwich in the final.. A big big ask but how sweet would that be?

We can beat those cunts Chelsea over 2 legs can’t we ? Someone give me some hope. I’m incredibly optimistic now under Conte, but these bunch of chav wankers always have our number. Can Conte do what most managers can’t seem to do against Chelsea ? I hate them
Put it this way, if we weren't managed by Antonio, I'd give us two chances - a slim one and a fat one!

Back
Top Bottom