League Cup Quarterfinal: Tottenham vs West Ham | Wednesday 22 Dec | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I had no idea! Shamefully, I'm not up to date on my musical theatre...
I’m quite partial to the old-school classics myself

2110-B3-A8-FED0-4854-976-B-DD5-F2266-DA85.gif

Just took my dog out for a walk. Tried to jump an 18 inch-wide stream, what I thought was solid ground on the other side turned out to be a clump of grass growing on oozing mud. Only just managed to rescue my shoe which got left behind and was fast sinking in the mire.

Should we smash the Canning Town Eel Fondlers tonight, I fear that this will have to become a pre-match routine.

wZuFJ6f.jpg

ICF, dear god, is this the same group of full kit lard arses that stormed their own pitch v Millwall about ten years ago?

Imagine thinking that’s some terrifying graffiti, but knowing you did it at 3 o clock in the morning before jumping back in the caravan and pegging it back down the north circular to Brian Harvey country

:wansum:
I did some work for Cass Pennant about 10 years ago, he's a pleasant enough bloke, had a shit upbringing, no wonder he became violent, he took the piss out of my Spurs tattoo and I jokingly offered him out and we both chuckled about it.

We booked tickets for Mary Poppins at 12pm yesterday for the 2pm showing. It got cancelled at 1.40pm

I did say to the Mrs "I ain't watching a load of shit signing and dancing ruining BTTF or Fools and Horses"
Absolutely fucking baffles me why the need to murder perfectly good things with that nonsense. Has no one ever told them you can put a show on a stage and NOT scream nonsense over it throughout?
Shame you had a cancellation at the last minute. Really enjoyed BTTF, a bit slow on the first half, but came to life in the second (a bit like us really ;) )
Musical theatre is a bit marmite, but I love a musical. But I think more theatres are going to close after Christmas - such a shame :(
Anyway, just at Seven Sisters and trying to avoid the spammers on the way in - they are such neanderthals (BF excepted, of course!)
COYS

West Ham fans trying to look hard by smashing a pub up in the middle of the night, so funny they don’t realise it makes them look incredibly cowardly instead, brain dead from wearing their flat caps too tight in Essex

Back
Top Bottom