League Cup - The Dawson Derby, The Andy Reid Looking In A Fridge For The Last Pork Pie Parade, Conte's 45 Minute Wonders. ON WEDNESDAY AT 19:45!!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

LOOL!!!

THE REF BLOWS UP ON 5 MINS!

HAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAA

I know it hardly matters, but they fuck around for a good 2 minutes doing absolutely nothing and then right at 5 mins he calls the game. So fucking pathetic.

And yeah, it doesn't matter because we didn't need more of that, but it still grinds my gears.

Said it at the weekend, I hate this team, I hate Conte, Shit, no passion, anti football. Would love Levy for once.... Once, to do the right thing and fuck the dinosaur2 or is it dinosaur3 Conte out of the club tomorrow. Bring Poch back, for all his faults at least we played good football.

We're not winning trophies while we're besotted with the champs league, so might as well at least be entertained.

Agree with most of that but Poch isn’t the answer

Same thing will happen

We need these cunts out

Coach and the players treated this like the first game of pre season
Mixed feelings about it.
it's a disgrace to perform like this, and just give up on a trophy for a club that doesn't win any .
But also the fixture pileup caused by getting through is terrible, Conte made his feelings on this comp crystal clear at the weekend.

Overall pretty embarrassing, play the kids then if you wanted out

another negative, unexciting lineup and we get what we deserve. fucking poxy league cup and he cant even give the hungry fringe players a fair crack. instead we get dier, sanchez and sess. fucking perisic and kane up top LOL. what was he expecting to happen

Taking off Harry Kane at 2-0 down was up there with one of the most absurd subs subs I've seen.

The football we play is so bad - he's asked for time, the style of play has barely improved since he got here! What the fuck are they doing in training?

Conte takes the rap for this one.

Shite.

I know it hardly matters, but they fuck around for a good 2 minutes doing absolutely nothing and then right at 5 mins he calls the game. So fucking pathetic.

And yeah, it doesn't matter because we didn't need more of that, but it still grinds my gears.

No excuses tonight but the ref was shit

Forster impressed and Spence should be starting. Rediculous that the later hasn't been playing. Our defence is shambolic another 2 goals conceded.

Sacking Conte won't fix it. We'll still have players like Dier and Sanchez.

More has to be said about Spence though. He's much better than the other options.

Back
Top Bottom