League Cup - The Dawson Derby, The Andy Reid Looking In A Fridge For The Last Pork Pie Parade, Conte's 45 Minute Wonders. ON WEDNESDAY AT 19:45!!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's hardly within our sights... this is the first (and seemingly last) league cup game we've played this season!!
Reasons to be cheerful.
If you go out, go out straight away. (Less matches).
Woolwich & Chelsea are out too.
& I have a feeling Derby going to knock Liverpool out on pens.

Hopefully the quicker these c*** sell up, f*** off out this club for good, the better all around it will be and hopefully we can finally see some actual success the fans are desperately craving when owners take over that give a s** about on pitch matters.

An absolute shambles to be 23 years and counting under their leadership and only 1 league cup in our name. Constantly leave us short every single season because they can’t be bothered to dig deep into their pockets and push this club forward.

The club is a cash cow for these parasites and they are the leeches sucking it dry. Honestly f*** sick to death with it. Levy Out!!! Enic out!!!!

Coach and the players treated this like the first game of pre season
Mixed feelings about it.
it's a disgrace to perform like this, and just give up on a trophy for a club that doesn't win any .
But also the fixture pileup caused by getting through is terrible, Conte made his feelings on this comp crystal clear at the weekend.

Overall pretty embarrassing, play the kids then if you wanted out

Exactly

Why put the big hitters like Kane and n at the start

Fucking ridiculous

Coach and the players treated this like the first game of pre season
Mixed feelings about it.
it's a disgrace to perform like this, and just give up on a trophy for a club that doesn't win any .
But also the fixture pileup caused by getting through is terrible, Conte made his feelings on this comp crystal clear at the weekend.

Overall pretty embarrassing, play the kids then if you wanted out
If you just want to exit the competition then you play a proper second team.

We went out with a strong lineup but they just played like a bunch of reserves instead.

The team has needed a rebuild for years

Conte I think actually has the clout to get Levy to spend some fucking money

This is a tiresome statement that get bleated out time and time again. We have spent shit loads since the CL final when Pochettino was talking about a rebuild, it’s not Levy fault that most of the players brought in were duds

There were people on this website saying that Skipp has more attacking/progressive ability than Hojbjerg as recently as last week. I like Skipp but that I cannot understand.

Back
Top Bottom