League Cup - The Dawson Derby, The Andy Reid Looking In A Fridge For The Last Pork Pie Parade, Conte's 45 Minute Wonders. ON WEDNESDAY AT 19:45!!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm gonna say it. I want Conte sacked tonight. I fucking hate his football, I hate his personality, I hate his team selections, I hate the players that he continues to pick, and more importantly the one's that he doesn't.

Basically I want my spurs back. This shit is not what I want after 45 years of supporting spurs.

Well possibly the most winnable trophy fucked up first try

Blame the managers all we want but it's the same core group doing the same shit sick off most of these lot simple as
I agree the players are at fault as they are the ones on the pitch but we have no attacking identity and that is the mangers fault. A good proportion of our squad is utter shite but the remainder look lost under this manager.

Well that was a complete fucking waste of time. At least we didn’t want to be in this Mickey Mouse cup although we haven’t won a trophy since 08.

How the fuck are we fourth in the table and top of our cl group?
Because Liverpool, Man U and Chelsea have had worst starts to the season than we have...... And we had a pretty kind draw in the Champions League.....

Neither of those things can we count on going forwards now though.

Forster impressed and Spence should be starting. Rediculous that the later hasn't been playing. Our defence is shambolic another 2 goals conceded.

Sacking Conte won't fix it. We'll still have players like Dier and Sanchez.

More has to be said about Spence though. He's much better than the other options.
Spot on

Taking off Harry Kane at 2-0 down was up there with one of the most absurd subs subs I've seen.

The football we play is so bad - he's asked for time, the style of play has barely improved since he got here! What the fuck are they doing in training?

Conte takes the rap for this one.

Shite.
It hasnt improved. Its got much much worse

How the fuck are we fourth in the table and top of our cl group?
CL group was more like a Europa League group and we fell over the line to top spot.

We've lost to every good team we've played in the prem so far (bar a lucky draw vs Chelsea). Truth is we have rarely looked convincing and now results are catching up to us.

World Cup break can't come soon enough. Need major surgery in Jan.

Agree with most of that but Poch isn’t the answer

Same thing will happen

We need these cunts out
Who ENIC or the players or both!

Just amazes me we are shortly going to be entering 2023 and we are still playing Dier and Sanchez in defence!!

Our WB's other than what we have seen of Spence tonight are awful and we have no style of play, fight, passion or desire to win. I feel like the club needs a total rebuild as well as the team.

Back
Top Bottom