League Cup - The Dawson Derby, The Andy Reid Looking In A Fridge For The Last Pork Pie Parade, Conte's 45 Minute Wonders. ON WEDNESDAY AT 19:45!!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Squad needs 300M pumped into it.

Dier, all the wingbacks, no creative midfielder, CB, another winger/attacker

The squad isnt there at all and Contes playing on bare minimum

Furious at the players but also for the first time I’m seriously doubting Conte. Ridiculous performance and it looks like all the flair and creativity has been zapped out of us.

Just got in from the game now! Really hard to watch tonight as the players just had no ideas when they had the ball and there was no movement or energy at all. Even at 2 down or when they had the man sent off there was no urgency. The general level of players in the team now is so so poor and most of them technically are just not good enough. Something needs to change quick!

After seeing that horrible lineup, I decided to not watch even a second of this game because I 💯 knew exactly how it was going to turn out.

After receiving the FT results notification, I was not even surprised. My reaction was business as usual, same shit 💩 different year.

So if your reaction is so negative why post about the game?

Just don’t watch it at all!

Play with your Golden Folders instead!

How is Axminster these days Carl?

Squad needs 300M pumped into it.

Dier, all the wingbacks, no creative midfielder, CB, another winger/attacker

The squad isnt there at all and Contes playing on bare minimum

Conte is part of the problem

Spence was a revaluation compared to some of the donkeys Conte puts out

He’s a FRAUD

Spence looks like a real player at RWB. Really strong and fast- confident dribbler who looks to attack- and is good at it! He tried a 1-2 and a through ball and called for it a few times. Utter joke we haven't been at least getting him minutes when we are chasing games.

Cunte didn’t buy him so Cunte doesn’t like him

Fuck off you fraud!

Until we clear out some of the perpetual losers in the squad, nothing is going to change.

We reward failure with new contracts in the hope of retaining some of the Value we shelled out in them.

Sanchez has been at the club for over 5 years.......

5 years and in all that time, no one at the club thought that he could be upgraded.....
It's Levy's responsibility. He simply won't take the financial hit. It's going to be the same with Emerson and sess...if all he thinks about is balancing the books, things will never change. And with his extra curricular music and boxing activities and NFL thugs running riot on our sacred ground, he's laughing all the way to the bank....

I know it seems a little childish but I've noticed that our Twitter account is like tumbleweed for 48 hours after a bad result

You very rarely see the players front up and do an interview after a loss , it might seem like a minor thing but I think it is indicative of the mindset amongst many in that squad

Or maybe I'm reading into it too much ?
You should be ignoring Twitter as a protest against the disgusting elon musk

Noice. Kane clearly played because Conte wanted the first XI for inexplicable reasons, and so he picked Kane despite him not being fit for it. Thanks for hurting England for nothing, Sir Antonio of Italy!
Jesus...this is NOT the Harry Kane team....although it clearly is...!

Back
Top Bottom