League Cup - The Dawson Derby, The Andy Reid Looking In A Fridge For The Last Pork Pie Parade, Conte's 45 Minute Wonders. ON WEDNESDAY AT 19:45!!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why wouldn't we, as Spurs fans, if we are able??

Weird thing to say.
As opposed to logging onto the forum at the time of said game and posting about it?
No we're just pretending to watch it.
What does that even mean..
No, 'cos it's not on the telly, let alone any decent streams!!

but thanks for asking sweetheart!
It’s called being a fan

Try it sometime instead of trolling
After seeing that horrible lineup, I decided to not watch even a second of this game because I 💯 knew exactly how it was going to turn out.

After receiving the FT results notification, I was not even surprised. My reaction was business as usual, same shit 💩 different year.

I genuinely don't get that self entitled logic (you're not the only one, so not a pop at you)
But seriously, if it's SO beneath us, then just forfeit the game and save everyone the journey....
or, play the kids and at least give them SOME first team experience!

Baffling either way!
None taken. I was being sarcastic. I agree with you 100%. It actually makes me more angry that we lost while fielding a strong team.

After seeing that horrible lineup, I decided to not watch even a second of this game because I 💯 knew exactly how it was going to turn out.

After receiving the FT results notification, I was not even surprised. My reaction was business as usual, same shit 💩 different year.
James Van Der Beek Applause GIF

Who ENIC or the players or both!

Just amazes me we are shortly going to be entering 2023 and we are still playing Dier and Sanchez in defence!!

Our WB's other than what we have seen of Spence tonight are awful and we have no style of play, fight, passion or desire to win. I feel like the club needs a total rebuild as well as the team.
Sadly I’d be happy with the owners, chairman & 80% of the players gone. Envious of our fans who like the owners & levy as they can be happy about that no matter what happens on the pitch.

...does that not make it even worse??
Literally 3 other clubs who might win it, are out...

Or should we just hand it to Man City and be done with it?
I am getting confused this season. I thought we all would rather city win the title & league cup over Woolwich. Why would we want Woolwich to beat city to either? Lots of angry Woolwich & spurs fans when city scored a late pen to overtake Woolwich in the league. Wanting city to drop more points so Woolwich go further ahead. Hmmm

Back
Top Bottom