League Cup - The Dawson Derby, The Andy Reid Looking In A Fridge For The Last Pork Pie Parade, Conte's 45 Minute Wonders. ON WEDNESDAY AT 19:45!!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jumped up little gits.

Conte should have kicked them all back down the tunnel if necessary.
I know it seems a little childish but I've noticed that our Twitter account is like tumbleweed for 48 hours after a bad result

You very rarely see the players front up and do an interview after a loss , it might seem like a minor thing but I think it is indicative of the mindset amongst many in that squad

Or maybe I'm reading into it too much ?

royal is shit at RWB and we all know it. Spence has shown him up in 20 minutes. However he can defend and is okay at basic passing. Surely he has to be tried over Sanchez at RCB? Sanchez is the worst player I have seen
In close competition with Royal. And they are both ours!

Season 2 Dancing GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

- Spence had a decent 25n minute run out. He might not be the finished article but lots to build on, certainly better than Royal going forward on tonight's evidence. Needs persevering with.

He was bright, but you can see why he's not meshing with Conte yet.... He created as much chaos for us as he did the oppo........... He's all over the shop and just rendered Kulu a baffled bystander.

I have a feeling that Kane might've taken a knock in training or was too fatigued to play, but was put on anyway due to lack of options. Still, at least we got to see that taking him off did no good at all for the team, even when the remainder on the pitch were fortunate enough to play against ten men. Kulu coming back was clearly a boon, but you still want Kane's beautiful striking to finish off the various half-chances (and chances; but last time it was a half-chance) that Kulu creates.

Noice. Kane clearly played because Conte wanted the first XI for inexplicable reasons, and so he picked Kane despite him not being fit for it. Thanks for hurting England for nothing, Sir Antonio of Italy!

Coach and the players treated this like the first game of pre season
Mixed feelings about it.
it's a disgrace to perform like this, and just give up on a trophy for a club that doesn't win any .
But also the fixture pileup caused by getting through is terrible, Conte made his feelings on this comp crystal clear at the weekend.

Overall pretty embarrassing, play the kids then if you wanted out
Then why not play some more youngster tonight ?

Just shy of a year ago we crashed and burned to our worst ever European defeat against AS Moura.

Despite this. Conte got 4th in the end. So I 100% back Conte.

But the club need to think on and consider why they are allowing employees ( which is what they are ) to survive these episodes of absolute shit staining. For example. That night in Slovenia….

Doherty played. Sanchez played. Skipp played. Sessengon Played. Gil Played. Dier played.

Even Kane and Holjbjerg played.

One year on they are still all playing, and aside from Kane and Holjbjerg one has to ask why ?

Ineptitude is being rewarded with another year’s salary. That’s madness.

Back
Top Bottom