Ledley King

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Here at Soccer AM we all have our perceptions who's the coolest, who has the best taste in music and who's the funniest in the dressing room.

But what about the boys from the White Hart Lane? Check out Ledley's thoughts from his time at Tottenham.

So read below for King's lowdown on the most skilful and funniest and much, much more..........

Biggest hard man: Sandro - Spurs are not known for our hard men but he's pretty tough - anyone who's seen him on youtube will know he's a tough kid.

Most Skilful: Edgar Davids was one for tricks - people will have seen him before in the adverts but he likes that kind of football, playing in small spaces.

Best dancer: Adebayor or Bassong. The Africans like to dance!

Worst dancer: Crouchie! Although he could fall into the category of best and worst dancing depending on how you look at it!

Best nickname: Jonathan Woodgate used to call David Bentley the horse - something to do with his nice new teeth!

Most intelligent: Not sure how intelligent he is but Brad Friedel can talk! He's the kind guy you go to if you want a bit of knowledge. He's been around for along time - a lot longer than the rest of us!

Least intelligent: There's a few of them - I'll go for David Bentley.

And who's the Longest in the Shower:

Hes not got the biggest body but it's Aaron Lennon.

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/tv-...on-his-old-tottenham-team-mates-for-soccer-am

kind of astonishing..watching him make up 20 yards on the likes of robben when he had legs that worked properly...i forgot just how quick he was before the legs fell off.

To be fair, he play, scored and lost in the 4-5 at Woolwich 10 years ago, hardly a pasting but still shipped 5
Don't think thats a twatting though, but yeah thats a fair few, I think I'll rephrase and say we never really capitulated with Ledley in the team, his head wouldn't go down and he wouldn't let anyone else's go down either, just a mammoth of a man, hope we find a leader like him again:ledleylick:

Im only young (19) so I didn't get to see Gazza, Hoddle or any of our past favourites play, Ledley King is the greatest footballer I have ever seen play the game & I will always class him as the greatest man to wear the Lilywhite Shirt.

it may be revisionist, but considering woodgate who wasn't at the same level as king got a move to real Madrid wouldnt be off the mark to suggest king may have followed suit. We cant even keep our good players now lets alone in the 90'sa and early 00's when our finances were pants
Not off the mark at all. He didn't follow suit, and that's how he should be judged.

One of my best mates (another yiddo) was out with his wife to celebrate his birthday in the Hoxton Hotel last night and he got talking to some guy at the bar. The guy introduced him to his mates and one of his mates was Ledley.
I started to get a few photos coming in whilst I was watching MotD.

Any photos of the wife?

Victoria Park, The King gave me a thumbs up and an "alright mate" as I shouted "Ledley" as I jogged past him on my morning run.
t.hanks_.gif

As you were.........

Running might have passed. But running in the morning :llorisunsure: At least make it believable, if you're going to make up stuff :sonhmm:

Back
Top Bottom