Leeds United!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For what it's worth... if Poch ever bows to media demand and leaves... I could think of a lot worse options than his mentor Bielsa!!

He's nuts, and the Media don't know what to make of him (just see Adrian Durham's confused, contradictory TalkSport broadcast last night)

He's just what we need... just ask Poch's 14 year-old legs!
:pochshock:

Leeds United gentlemen and scholars.....Mm could come back and bite them on the arse for that?

Much love to Bielsa for that today. I am always one for playing to the whistle, every time, with one exception however that that's if the oppo had kicked the ball out previously, then you have to return that gesture (which is what I believe had happened).

What a fantastic job Dean Smith has done with Villa, from 14th to 4th!!! From playing shit boring park bus (not very well) football to aggressive attacking football!!

I was a student in Portsmouth in the late 90s. They drew them and got thrashed at home in the FA Cup. To get to one of the home stands you had to travel down a walkway behind the away fans. They used that to their advantage at the final whistle after they were kept in by chucking bottles (some glass) at us as Loads of fans walked past Behind them. Despite winning 5 nil. Absolute cunts the lot of them.

Hopefully now everyone will stop sucking off Bielsa and Leeds after this humiliation.

On the BBC commentary today Jonathan Pierce even called him "The Great Marcelo Bielsa."
Just because other managers like Pep and Poch (who are both better than him) say good things doesnt make him amazing.

A couple of titles in Argentina 30 years ago aside, he has done virtually nothing in his career other than having his "philosophy" which actually seems to be incredibly naive and unsuitable for the players he has at this level.

Leeds United have confirmed they have parted company with Sam Allardyce. He earned £500,000 for four games. Lost three of them, drew the other and got relegated.

Still 500k a point.

ziekenhuisbal-sam.gif

Clubs up and down the country will be doing it in my opinion.

None will admit to it as freely though. El Loco.

Back
Top Bottom