Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur | Thursday 16 Dec | 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With other clubs now also succumbing to cancelled games and an inevitable fixture pile up; not sure it's in our interests to hastily rush to get the game played with a half-cooked squad and barely any time on the training ground.

Well, keep them/you at home and let the rest continue?
If at risk people are taking it seriously, they wouldn't be happy with their kids/relatives etc going out mixing and then popping in so would stop it. Then the family members that need to shield would fall in line.
I’m not at risk of it doing me any damage, just making the point that there are some out there, and saying ‘fuck it if they die they die, as long as we can carry on with our lives’ is a bit shitty imo

Who here hates Leicester and their cunting fans ? They are obsessed with us. Take one look at their forums and the anti Spurs bile is rife every time we play them. Can’t stand them.
Lived in Leicester during the 90s.

I think it all stems from the fact that for a Leicester man they can do nothing to stop their women physically being attracted to someone with a London accent who supports Spurs.

Just a fact of nature. Must be very hard for them to deal with. Hence the weird hatred.

:llorishowudoin:

We did not "surrender the League" to Leicester. Even if Spurs had won their last 4 games, instead of drawing 2 and losing 2, Leicester would still have won the League.

We surrendered 2nd to the scum in shameful fashion, but we were always playing catch-up as far as Leicester were concerned.

Both managers should turn up and say all players are injured or have Covid then just stand there with the ball in the centre circle.

We'd somehow lose 1-0 though, probably with the ball blowing into our goal.

It was the last game at Highbury and the premier league chairman, who’s name suddenly escapes me, was there to celebrate that day. All very convenient for them.
Richard Scudamore.... His name is forever etched on my memory.... And carved into our history with a rusty nail!

Read this, and then tell me his name suddenly escapes you!

If we were Liverpool or Man Utd... This would've gone to the High Court!

So who's looking forward to the Leicester Reserves vs. Spurs Reserves game tomorrow?
Raise Hand GIF by Nick Jonas

Back
Top Bottom