LEICESTER CITY VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | WEDNESDAY 19 JANUARY 2022 | 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My god, I knew we had the better of them, but didn't realize how badly we absolutely fucking destroyed them. Think that is double our second best xG in a game this season. Cosmic justice at the end there.

Why I just couldn't bare it, anymore.

It just got me.

We always buckle in situations like this - game to go above scum/point off 4th with a game/s in hand - and was just so thoroughly done with it.

Awful decision-making and lame efforts on goal, with a splash of diabolical defending; against a gash team we were pummelling.

Had just had it.

Couldn't bare one second more.

So turned it off in disgust.

Then eventually checked the final score on bbc.

I literally rubbed my eyes a few times as I couldn't quite understand, or accept, what I was seeing. lol

#Thinky4Stevie :love:

Get the fuck in !
Deserved that for sure.

We're those mugs singing "Tottenham get battered everywhere they go" ??
Stick that up your dirt box you filthy fucking wankers.

COME ON YOU SPURS!
I feel for the poor Leicester fuckers who left on 90minutes, with the points in the bag....

No hang on, no I don't!

But in other news... Quick question.... How many Spurs fans left early and missed THAT?!!

One word: LIMBS!

Probably the only time I don't want us to play for another week just to let the memes keep rolling.

XUMITnVKFpzwr8e9TmZr1hSIeJVuWcrQRIXhBwTpA8k.jpg

Watched the highlights a few times now. I love how after the second goal Berg goes straight for that ball to bring back to the centre circle then Schmeichel starts to shove him away then Kane comes in and absolutely bins that keeper prick and grabs the ball. Sums up the drive, cohesion and determination on display during that game.

Watched the highlights a few times now. I love how after the second goal Berg goes straight for that ball to bring back to the centre circle then Schmeichel starts to shove him away then Kane comes in and absolutely bins that keeper prick and grabs the ball. Sums up the drive, cohesion and determination on display during that game.
Someone pointed it out earlier - it's the difference between us and Woolwich (and has been for a long time). They'd still be doing a patty-cake celebration for the 2-2 now.

Conte was right we deserved to win it without the late drama. The number of chances not taken. The midfield 3 that started actually did better than I expected but Lo Celso and Bergwijn had to come on as we were losing. Still not sure if I believe we pulled it off but a late win is always a great relief and most satisfying compared to holding the lead for most of the game. Not going to think about Sunday yet and just enjoy the moment.

Couldn’t watch the game earlier, I’m 23 minutes in, how the fuck are we 1-0 down. Skanky fuckers. We’ve played well so far, totally dominated.

People whine on about Tielemans, but it was 18 minutes before I even realised he was on the pitch.

Edit add
Our fans have been really loud.
Keep watching it might have an interesting end!!

Thought our passing was very good at times tonight. Like seeing tottenham play a passing game. So sloppy at back though. Great win though and buzzing. On par with bale scoring screamer at west ham a few years back.

Back
Top Bottom