Leicester: The slide

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Assuming Newcastle take a step up then it will be Villa, West Ham, Brighton, Wolves, Palace and Leicester in some order between 8-13 I reckon.
1. Tottenham Hotspur
2. Manchester City
3. Liverpool
4. Manchester United
5. Chelsea
6. Newcastle United
7. West Ham United
8. Aston Villa
9. Wolverhampton Wanderers
10. Crystal Palace
11. Leicester City
12. Brighton & Hove Albion
13. Southampton
14. Leeds
15. Nottingham Forest
16. Fulham
17. Leeds United
18. Everton
19. AFC Bournemouth
20. The Scum

:tanguythumb:

With rumours out that everyone is for sale there, and no signings made would anyone think they could end up getting relegated ?
Unlikely. The last time they looked certain to go down they 'miraculously' became unstoppable and won the league the next season.

I'm sure if they get into too much trouble they will just pop to the pharmacy again.

I hate everything about Leicester. The bland, boring city. The inbred people. The hideous sports teams. All of them. Football, rugby and cricket. The epitome of a shit pointless chavvy English town. Curry is rubbish too. Just what is the fucking point of Leicester?

:wansum:

I think it all hangs on whether they keep Maddison or not. If they lose him, they will have real problems and even if they're not relegated they'll be in the dogfight. I think they'll be where Leeds were last season.

If they keep Maddison and have better luck with injuries, I'm thinking mid-table around 12th. Kasper Schmeichel will be a big loss and having two back-up keepers fighting it out for #1 usually doesn't pan out well.

I hate everything about Leicester. The bland, boring city. The inbred people. The hideous sports teams. All of them. Football, rugby and cricket. The epitome of a shit pointless chavvy English town. Curry is rubbish too. Just what is the fucking point of Leicester?

Not a kasabian fan ?

Everton showed last season how easy it is to get sucked into that relegation dog fight. There have been plenty of clubs who’ve gone down when everyone thought they were too big or too good to.

Not saying it’s deffo gonna happen to Leicester but if they don’t sort themselves out this season will be a slog for them.

And them fucking 'clappers'.

I think it all hangs on whether they keep Maddison or not. If they lose him, they will have real problems and even if they're not relegated they'll be in the dogfight. I think they'll be where Leeds were last season.

If they keep Maddison and have better luck with injuries, I'm thinking mid-table around 12th. Kasper Schmeichel will be a big loss and having two back-up keepers fighting it out for #1 usually doesn't pan out well.

Fofana could be a bigger blow..... We've already seen how they struggle with a dent at CB.

Maddison was on fire last season, but they still had a poor season by their previous standards.

Vardy also a big factor, cos even if they're struggling creatively, he's proven he can be effective in a pure counter-attacking, smash and grab set up.

By the above token, Maddison is somewhat of a luxury that they CAN afford to lose... Especially if it means having 60m to spend on a couple of decent players to cover his role.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom