Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

H club members pay £20,000 a season.
swrheimat omg GIF by SWR Heimat Rheinland-Pfalz

H club members pay £20,000 a season.

It's even worse than that - membership alone is 30k and each member had to buy two ST's for a minimum 2 years at 15k a year - so that's 90k upfront. You could buy a five year 180k package or a 10 year 330k package. As some of the first 2 year deals are now coming to an end the club are actively trying to sell 10 year packages.

If money is no object a 10 year package saves you 120k .... like you'd even care.

Staggering when you think about it, and although no actual numbers were disclosed the suggestion was that demand easily outstrips supply ....

Anyone know just how many HClub members we have? - just 100 would bring in 4.5m a year - or 33m upfront if they all bought ten year packages.

It's even worse than that - membership alone is 30k and each member had to buy two ST's for a minimum 2 years at 15k a year - so that's 90k upfront. You could buy a five year 180k package or a 10 year 330k package. As some of the first 2 year deals are now coming to an end the club are actively trying to sell 10 year packages.

If money is no object a 10 year package saves you 120k .... like you'd even care.

Staggering when you think about it, and although no actual numbers were disclosed the suggestion was that demand easily outstrips supply ....

Anyone know just how many HClub members we have? - just 100 would bring in 4.5m a year - or 33m upfront if they all bought ten year packages.
Wow

It really will be a goldmine. As I said above, even the plebs were packing it out. Good products, good pricing and not bad service (which is exceptional for football stadia)

Probably could have asked that one high society cunt with the Aston in his profile to count them up next week, if he hadn't been binned.

£4.5M/yr isn't really a ton in football, though, is it? All the small pieces add up, though.

Incredible isn't it - 4.5m well that don't matter much !!!!!!!!!!!
Insane the amount of money that washes around in sport and other entertainment. Says a lot about us as a society though. We have the means and ability to invest so much time and energy in leisure, thats the good. The bad, of course, is that the demands and stresses of functioning in an every more productivity driven civilization increases our desperation for escapism to such levels that we'll spend such incredible sums to buy a just a few hours.

In a way, and massively ironically, football is a form of community mental health service.

Insane the amount of money that washes around in sport and other entertainment. Says a lot about us as a society though. We have the means and ability to invest so much time and energy in leisure, thats the good. The bad, of course, is that the demands and stresses of functioning in an every more productivity driven civilization increases our desperation for escapism to such levels that we'll spend such incredible sums to buy a just a few hours.

In a way, and massively ironically, football is a form of community mental health service.
Good post - completely agree. I think Spurs should offset that 4.5M with free or nominal fee tickets for teenagers/key workers. I’m not a leftie, but it would be a solid play…. Perhaps just 500 tickets per game, whatever. Build a vibe for the long term

Good post - completely agree. I think Spurs should offset that 4.5M with free or nominal fee tickets for teenagers/key workers. I’m not a leftie, but it would be a solid play…. Perhaps just 500 tickets per game, whatever. Build a vibe for the long term
That would be incredible, but we know it won't happen.

If you'll all support me in my quest to make £20B, though, I promise to buy Spurs and price all tickets at £1, first come first served.

:contekiss:

Ridiculous to say H Hotspurs is like Arse fan TV.
He is articulate , somewhat entertaining and takes no bollock shit from Levy's bullshit statements.
Holds the Trust as weak incompetent useless fuckers. Watch him occasionally.
He is not perfect , some is wrong but only a few happy clapper cunts would want to shut up him because he don't sing the party line.

Ridiculous to say H Hotspurs is like Arse fan TV.
He is articulate , somewhat entertaining and takes no bollock shit from Levy's bullshit statements.
Holds the Trust as weak incompetent useless fuckers. Watch him occasionally.
He is not perfect , some is wrong but only a few happy clapper cunts would want to shut up him because he don't sing the party line.
Alright Harry.

Spurs do a lot more than most, we can be proud of our club

Spurs Community Support | Tottenham Hotspur

500 tickets for fans who would never be able to afford it, that's a nice idea.

It always has been, have a look at the post war crowds.

my lads friends dad get offered free tickets from companies his firm do work for
he gets tickets for CL matches in all the top clubs
I was surprised how many companies offered these freebies to folks

I expect we have lots of these packages as well

Daniel.

If Conte wants £100m, give him £100m

If Conte wants £150m, give him £150m.

If Conte wants £200m, give him £200m.

If Conte wants you to wear a red dress and perform fellatio, get on your knees and perform fellatio.

DO. NOT. FUCK. THIS. UP.

Remember when Villa's chairman got praised for selling Grealish and signing a few new players.

Levy got slagged off for keeping an unhappy player.

Back
Top Bottom