Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Whilst technically true, this doesn't negate the fact that he has been indicted, and we can surmise by the comments of the SDNY Attorney these crimes were committed during his tenure.

If these accusations are true, then he is a cunt of the highest order.

It will almost certainly affect us, maybe not at surface level. Behind the scenes this is a problem that will need to be dealt with. We dont know yet how far reaching the indictment is.

Well, we don’t know if he passed any info on to any current Spurs employees that’s for sure, one in particular.

Genuine Question matey, If he isn't the owner why are Liberty discussing the purchase with him? I am not really up on this sort of thing.

They’ll be discussing it with the trustees of the trust he created. If this hasn’t put them off of course.

Well, we don’t know if he passed any info on to any current Spurs employees that’s for sure, one in particular.

Mate, he was passing on tips to everyone from the valet to his mistresses.

If anybody seriously thinks Greedy Daniel wasn't in the loop then I have some magic beans to sell them. There is no way that little bald goblin would pass up the opportunity to make some filthy lucre on the side.

Mate, he was passing on tips to everyone from the valet to his mistresses.

If anybody seriously thinks Greedy Daniel wasn't in the loop then I have some magic beans to sell them. There is no way that little bald goblin would pass up the opportunity to make some filthy lucre on the side.

It’s only going to slow down any potential sale of the club though isn’t it?

Fucking typical.

I have no time for Joe Lewis as owner of Spurs, none at all. He has been charged with insider Trading. The key word is charged. No poster here has seen any evidence about what he has supposedly done. He will be investigated and possible , just possibly at his age stand trial. He may be guilty of the charges, he may be innocent of the charges. However, all the comments by posters are all about him being guilty. Hope none,of you are on a jury for any trial I might be involved in. Innocent until proven guilty Is a principle of British Law, a principle which is our right. The Saudi countries are always,critiscised for their barbaric legal system, but what can we say about people who do not appreciate our own.

He’s not our owner any more. Hasn’t been since October last year when he transferred his shares in ENIC into a Discretionary Trust.

It’s not going to affect us. Might put off prospective purchasers though.
I think the price and negotiating with Levy puts buyers off.

Back
Top Bottom