Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

46 points or roughly 2.4ppg to get to 85points as a benchmark. We are not getting that.

Would be at least
14 wins / 4 draws / 1 loss.

Be doing well to get to 75 points.
We’ve lost more than 25% of our games played and about to lose more players. What the hell makes you think we can win the league??

Have a stupid badge.
You’re welcome.

d8ap94-559e7d6c-ddb3-4167-8056-60544417c6c6.png
Clearly if we go into 1/4 of the remaining games without a single CB and missing out entire first choice MF 3 then yeah, that looks unlikely. There are circumstances as to why we’ve fallen off a cliff

*challenge*

*if we had a non-#BaldCunt, who actually cared*

Everyone's dropping points.

No clear runner (yet).

That's the trend.

We are still - loosely - in the mix.

A wise window of ambitious intent and EARLY signings would set us up to be in the mix, ongoing.

We have the manager.

We have the game.

We have players coming back in a couple weeks.

We just need decent depth additions to cover those going cups.

Will that happen?

Nah.

But, I believe Ange could give us a fun ride if given 3 nice treats next month (EARLY).

GG posting a picture of your ring, tho. Ewwwww.

That tattoo must have hurt like fuck..

Your posts are a mess

Clearly if we go into 1/4 of the remaining games without a single CB and missing out entire first choice MF 3 then yeah, that looks unlikely. There are circumstances as to why we’ve fallen off a cliff

We have United, Liverpool, Villa, Newcastle, West Ham, Everton and Chelsea away.

From that we could afford 1 loss maximum. Draw 4 of the others and then win ALL of our other home and away games.

It’s not happening.

Even with our best 11 we would struggle.

We have United, Liverpool, Villa, Newcastle, West Ham, Everton and Chelsea away.

From that we could afford 1 loss maximum. Draw 4 of the others and then win ALL of our other home and away games.

It’s not happening.

Even with our best 11 we would struggle.
You are one of life’s losers, Rodney Trotter - I’m an achiever like Andrew Tate

Not getting a quality CB in the summer has cost us a lot of points, we need to get in as much quality as we can in this winter window to have a decent finish.

He just can't help himself. :disdain:

I honestly find it uncomfortable and a bit creepy tbh
Very creepy & weird being so committed & in support of a rich owner & chairman full stop. But even more so when they have delivered very little success & have done very dark immoral things.

He just can't help himself. :disdain:

I honestly find it uncomfortable and a bit creepy tbh

Says a man posting as his wife who is not allowed her own account for some reason.

I’m still trying to figure out if you are going through some sort of split personality thing but then both your personalities are exactly the same so that doesn’t make sense either.

Back
Top Bottom